[Champion Suggestion] Ditus, the Split-Souled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

11-25-2012

Ditus,
the Split-Souled

Please, excuse me for my English. If you like the champion idea, I would appreciate a vote up, thank you =).

Concept: Ditus is a melee, mage, fighter character. He has a new type of resource system called "madness", similar to Renekton this is decreases after out of combat too. His abilities or taking damage from a champion generates madness. He can transform at any level if he has enough Madness level to use it, or can be triggered by his passive. The second part of his ultimate “Hellfire” can be used only at normal ultimate levels, 6/11/16 and only when he is transformed. He is designed to be a demonic character in the League of Legends, as there is like no real “demonic” champion in it. It is intended to be more powerful in his demonic form as it is a “real demon”. His resource system is called “madness” because the character himself is not always aware what is he doing, also about his lore.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Concept Lore: One night in Noxus a few patrolling soldiers found a weakened, almost naked, lonely kid. They saw that the kid had strange tattoo like signs all over his body. The soldiers tried to approach him but the kid looked scared and tried to somehow run away, but he was too weak for it. When the soldiers approached to him the kid tried to warn them to go away from him, but he couldn’t as he was too tired and weakened and the soldiers couldn’t understand what he was talking about. The kid was still trying to warn them about the danger, but it was too late. As soon he lost consciousness he transformed into a demon and killed the Noxian soldiers then he continued his rampage over a small part of Noxus’ lands and other soldiers tried to stop him without any success. After a long time the demon finally disappeared and transformed back into his human body. The magi of Noxus imprison him and with small success they managed to seal his demon “part” for a short time.

The first time the kid woke up he saw many magi around himself, and they started to interrogate him. The kid told them that he can’t remember where he born, his oldest memory was that few strange creatures kidnapped him when he was a little child. Later he could only remember that he was in a prison in a dark place and others mentioning something like “the void”. He told that when he was older something happened there and those creatures took him to another place and chained him to the ground. The first thing he remembered after this was that he had strange signs all over his body and felt a strange dark demonic presence. For the Noxian magi it was obvious that some people sealed and trapped a Demon in his body. Because no one could kill or destroy his body, the magi offered help for him that they try to teach him how to control his demonic side. The magi named him Ditus, meaning “two souls in one body” and after years he learned hand-to-hand combat, his weapon was a claw-like fist weapon. Because he is afraid of people and never talk to them, he is mentally unstable and sometimes he one mad easily. He learned how to use his demonic side and some of his powers without transforming into it. Because the demon inside him don't let "his body" die his demonic side still pop up uncontrollably by excessive harm or by madness it's take over the control for a short time. He want to join the League of Legends to control his demonic side on the field of justice instead of around innocent people.

“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger” – Ditus’ Master.

Note: So, basically he was kidnapped when he was a little child, he don't know where did he born, or who is his family. After a long time, in the void, there was a small war where the void creatures used him as a prison for the demon. Ditus' himself is kinda anti-social, he tries to control the demon in his body. because the demon won't let him die, because obviously then the demon itself would die too, the demon protect Ditus from everything, this is why he later afraid of people, and kinda mentally unstable. By this he can't control it if he go mad, but can suppress the demon back. So he want to join the league of legends, because the demon can appear sometimes randomly by fear or harm, and he don't want to hurt innocent people, so instead he want to fight in a war. He just simply trying to control the demon. The demon has his own mind as Ditus too.

Note #2: He counts as a Noxian, as he serves Noxus, although his origin of "power" (power because in human form he is able to use some of the demon's ability, though with less effectiveness originally) is from the void by the demon and the demon itself is from the void too. And if anyone would assume, no the demon sealed inside him is not a "leader of the void" or similar, but the demon knows a few thing that others not.

Appearance:

Attachment 564002 His human form looks like this, but instead of a sword, he use two claw-like fist weapon. (image source)

Attachment 564003 His Demon form would be something like this. Instead of weapons he would use his own hands. (image source)

Quotes:

Some of Ditus' quote uses his own and his demon voice. The demon voice will be shown with an underline. The demonic voice has a kinda whispering voice when in human form.

Champion selection:
- "Choose us, summoner."
Movement:
- "To the unknown."
- "Your destination is our too"
- "Don't fear from us, summoner."
- "I must control me."
- "What doesn't kill me makes us stronger."
- "We must go."
Attacking:
- "Now I can release him."
- "No more pressure."
- "We have to do it."
- "No more pain."
- "You all will suffer."
- "They don't know what lies within me."
Taunt:
- "If you go mad, nothing happens, but if we..."
Joke:
- "Could anyone tell me what is a joke?"
Defeated:
- "Finally...some...sleep."

Demon quotes (with demonic voice, the demon's voice sounds like he is always shouting loudly):

Activating Inner Demon:
-"Finally I'm free!"
-" *demonic laugh* I'm free!"
-" * a long demonic laugh* "
Activating Hellfire:
-"With the fires of hell I invoke thee."
-"You all belong to Hell."
When appear from underground by Erupt from Hell:
-"Burn!"
-"Suffer!"
Using Chains of Hell:
-"Run, my slaves."
-"You can not run away from me!"

Special interact with champions while in demon form:

Swain when transformed (says randomly when Swain is near to him):

- As Ally:-"Come with me, my servant."
- As Enemy: -"You dare to fight against me, my servant?"

Nocturne:
- When enemy Nocturne near to him: -"Come here and I show you true nightmare."
- When enemy Nocturne using ultimate: -"This is what you call darkness?"

Any Void champion:
- Says randomly: -"Ahh, long seen creatures."

Abilities:

Quote:
Passive – Madness:

Ditus’ madness increases every time he uses any ability or takes damage from a champion. When his madness level charges his Inner Demon appear. This decreases over time after 5 seconds after taking damage or using abilities. His armor and magic resist is increased by 0,25/0,5/0,75/1 (from level 1, and at 6/11/18) for every 5 points of Madness (maximum 10/20/30/40 armor and magic resist).

Maximum Madness: 200, decreases by 2 points every second after out of combat. Enemy champion attacks (abilities too) generate 3 madness.
Quote:
Q – Divination / Erupt from Hell:

Divination: Ditus teleports to his target dealing 75/115/155/190/230 (+0.4 AP) magic damage and avoids the next projectile based ability or attack against him in the next 1.5 second.

Generated madness: 7
Range:
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds

Erupt From Hell: Ditus target an enemy champion and goes underground while moving toward his enemy. When he appears he deal 80/115/150/185/220 (+0.6 AP) magic damage to all nearby enemies and slows them by 25% for 2 seconds. Using Erupt from Hell while under the effect of Hellfire, Erupt from Hell also applies a debuff on enemies which can be stacked up to 3 times. Each stack can only be triggered by allies to deal an additional 30/40/50/60/70 magic damage on their next attack. (similar to Leona passive)

Cost: 20 madness
Range: 800
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Quote:
W – Suspense / Chains of Hell:

Suspense: Ditus sends a bolt of dark energy into his targeted enemy’s body dealing 75/115/155/195/235 (+0,5 AP) magic damage and after 1.5 second the target is slowed by 35% for 2,5 seconds.

Generated madness: 12
Range: 750
Cooldown:
9 seconds.

Chains of Hell: Ditus chain all nearby enemies around him dealing 90/115/140/165/190 (+0.7 AP) magic damage. Ditus gains 5% movement speed for each enemy champion hit for 3 seconds.

Cost: 30 madness
Range:
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Quote:
E – Cursed Claws / Demonic Fangs:

Cursed Claws:

-Passive: Ditus’ attacks deals an additional 12/18/24/30/36 magic damage, additionally 15/20/25/30/35% of his ability power is converted into attack damage.

-Active: Ditus’ next attack within 5 seconds deals an extra 20/45/70/95/120 (+0.5 AP) physical damage (apply on-hit effects). If Ditus’ hit a champion he gain 40/50/60/70/80 % attack speed for 3 seconds. Passive is halved when Cursed Claws is on cooldown.

(Note: when cursed claw is on cooldown, only the "...additional 12/18/24/30/36 magic damage..." part will be halved, the % ap to ad convert remains all the time.)

Generated madness: 3
Range:
Self
Cooldown: 10/9/8/7/6

Demonic Fangs:

-Passive: Ditus’ auto attacks hit all enemies in a small cone in front of him. Attack speed increased by 30%.

-Active: Ditus’ attacks deals an additional 20/35/50/65/80 (+0,2 AP) magic damage plus 3/3.5/4/4.5/5% of their current health as magic damage for the next 3 seconds. Passive is not lost on activating.

Cost: 10 madness
Range:
Self
Cooldown: 9 seconds
Quote:
R – Inner Demon / Hellfire:

Inner Demon: Ditus’ call forth his Inner Demon transforming into it, granting new abilities and increases his attack range slightly. If Inner Demon triggered by his Passive his abilities deals an additional 15% damage. Have a 0.5 seconds channel time, cannot be interrupted by any effect. Cannot gain madness while in demon form and constantly loses 5 madness every two seconds. Lasts 15 seconds or if madness reaches 0.

(Note: 150 madness needed to activate, it's not a "cost". Inner demon can be triggered by passive at any time)

Minimum madness needed to activate: 150
Range:
Self
Increased melee range to: 180
Cooldown: 65/50/35 seconds.

Hellfire: Ditus’ surrounds himself with the flames of hell for 5 seconds dealing 80/110/140 (+0.35 AP) magic damage each second to nearby enemies. Hellfire can be activated only in demon form. Triggering transformation by passive activates Hellfire with no cost.

(Note: The "Triggering transformation by passive activates Hellfire with no cost. " part is only triggered when the skill itself is learned at 6.)

Cost: 40 madness
Range:
Self
Diameter of AoE:
Cooldown:
Only can be activated once per transformation.
Please, if an ability is not clear, please tell me and I make it simplier!

Statistics:

Health: 482 (+82)
Health Regen.:
6.8 (+0.4)
Madness:
Armor: 15 (+2.8)
Magic Resist:
25 (+1)
Attack Range: 125
Attack Damage:
53 (+3,8)
Attack Speed:
0.692 (+2.5%)
Movement Speed:

Updates:

-12/11/26:
Ultimate updated, demon form abilities now costs madness and gained cooldowns (except hellfire) to be more viable in chasing or harassing.
-12/11/26: Added more quotes for demon form, added little note to lore which side he serves.
-12/11/28: Ultimate have new effect: in demonic form Ditus losing 5 madness every two seconds to be able to transform back into human form without using all of his skills in demonic form
-12/11/29: Demonic Fangs attack speed reduced to fix 30% instead of 20/25/30/35/40. Cooldown increased to 9 from 8.
-12/12/12: Updated Passive armor and magic resist part, to be adjusted to level, instead of flat amount of defense. Changed to 0,25/0,5/0,75/1 from 1.
-12/12/22: Generated madness form enemy champion attacks are reduced to 3 from 5.

Please, stop this pathetic down vote without any reason or comment, thank you.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

11-26-2012

sorry for bumping, but I would like some feedback =)

Moby the White

11-26-2012

rather than a 6 second timer why not make it so that his demon abilities cost madness but don't grant any so that you can only use them so many times before madness reaches 0 and he becomes human again? 6 seconds is probably enough time to cast his spells all at once but just feels like it could be inconvenient during a chase.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
rather than a 6 second timer why not make it so that his demon abilities cost madness but don't grant any so that you can only use them so many times before madness reaches 0 and he becomes human again? 6 seconds is probably enough time to cast his spells all at once but just feels like it could be inconvenient during a chase.
Yeah, I actually thought about the chasing part, actually, what you said is a pretty good idea, I also wanted something similar (not this, but something else) but this sounds better if I think about it ...

oh yeah also I think I forgot to mention the ultimate need 100-150 madness if wanted to cast manually, I'll fix this too

Moby the White

11-26-2012

very shyvana esque ya know? i kind of like the concept lets fine tune it and see what we can do

Qelador

11-26-2012

love it, nice champ, cool spells, looking awesome. fits to lol. its awesome.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
very shyvana esque ya know? i kind of like the concept lets fine tune it and see what we can do
Um, well sad to say it's sounds similar to shyvana because of the passive and the transformation. But it's not intended the passive of madness is obvious that it's need to be like this (at least what idea I had is this). And well personally I love transforming champions

Edit: (don't wanna bump the thread all the time with my own messages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qelador View Post
love it, nice champ, cool spells, looking awesome. fits to lol. its awesome.
Thank you =)

NoxxiTheNoxxian

11-26-2012

updated
-Ultimate updated, demon form abilities now costs madness and gained cooldowns (except hellfire) to be more viable in chasing or harassing.
-Added more quotes for demon form, added little note to lore which side he serves.

NoxxiTheNoxxian

11-26-2012

any other suggestions/feedbacks? ^^ =)

NoxxiTheNoxxian

11-27-2012

bump =(