Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking for 5v5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

torkz72

11-25-2012

Hello,
I am currently looking for a 5v5 team .
my name is torkz72
Normal game wins: 469
Current solo/duo rank: 11W/3L 1517 Elo
I am a support main and i also jungle if need be but rather support.

thank you

infernobunny

11-25-2012

hey im making (or looking for a team) i adc u want to join (my elo is low this season because my friend got on my account and lost 7-8 games in a row in solo q yea ill add u and u need skype

2 k

Senior Recruiter

11-25-2012

if you guys are looking for a mid or a top i can play that role quite well. i am 1485 and i play well with teams. ive played in three tournaments before. feel free to add me deathbythearrow if you want other wise thanks :P

infernobunny

11-25-2012

ok
im making a team do u have skype i need to talk to u for a bit so see how u play and want u play but i would love u on my team
illl add u now

infernobunny

11-25-2012

i added u

Vorclex

11-26-2012

I'm looking for a team as well I main jungle but I could also fill other rolls if needed

Summoner name Vorclex