when i go mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluddragon1

11-26-2012

Suddenly people feed a teemo or darius and they gank, dont call mias and i die

Blasph Phemic

11-26-2012

yea people are bad about calling mias and teemo is an absolute nightmare if he gets fed....... thats why hes in just about every game

D4 Gu1t4r

11-26-2012

Wards and mini-map awareness. We all have tunnel vision in our lane, but watching the mini-map can save you when mia isn't called.

foxfire100

11-26-2012

This is the reason wards aren't just for supports. Your team should call mia, yes. If they didn't, they're a bad teammate and they're contributing to your loss. But you should also be warding. It's not just the support's job.

When I go mid I play extremely defensive (never push past mid-lane, and rarely extend beyond the river opening) until the first time I recall - usually around level 5 or 6. By this point if I've farmed enough minions I should have 1200-1600 gold. I ALWAYS buy three wards. No matter who I'm midding as.

Also by this point in the game you should have an idea of who is the most fed. Has bottom been feeding, or top? Ward that river. And don't just put the ward in the nearest bush - walk out a bit and put the ward further up the river. Not only will the extra time help you escape a gank, but sometimes they don't walk straight into lane and they come through your jungle instead.

About a minute and a half after I lay the first ward I ward the opposite river. This way I have total gank vision. When the first ward expires I replace it. So for 6 whole minutes you're safe from the fed lane and for half of that you're safe from both lanes. Once 6 minutes has passed (and you have your ulti and you have whatever other items you bought when you recalled) you should have been able to farm enough minions, and maybe a lucky kill, to buy your needlessly large when you go back for more wards.

xMugix

11-26-2012

Teemo - easy to shut down as AP carry.

Darius - a massive pain.

Map Awareness, solving all problems. Why would you read chat instead of looking at the map? Just wondering. And yeah buy wards.

Joe Krake

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMugix View Post
Teemo - easy to shut down as AP carry.

Darius - a massive pain.

Map Awareness, solving all problems. Why would you read chat instead of looking at the map?.

Can't look at the map the entire game. Chat has a nice little noise and is noticeable when someone does it.

People should do both.