Matchmaking does not exsist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meatflapz

11-24-2012

I am not convinced that any sort matchmaking system in this game actually exists. I have wasted a whole day believing that I could play against other people and actually have fun. I have lost 6 games in a row today. I have played 100 games now and my record is 34-66. My in game record is never bad ninety percent of the time I have the fewest deaths on the team and maintain a 1.5 kill/death ratio. I do not even play ranked matches and how can any of them even claim to be ranked when the matchmaking in this game does not work. If I have less than 50 wins how is it that I am constantly matched against with people that have 500+ wins. Can someone please explain how that is somehow remotely close to an even match? I have read other forms on this subject and all anyone does is make excuses there seems to be a lot of players who have had negative experiences as well. It seems that Riot Games does not even care about its players. I implore someone who actually works there to explain to me how I am supposed to enjoy playing this game against actual human opponents when the people I am matched up against have an average of 10 times the wins as me. Even if I do lose how come in the next game I am put on a team with other players who have a similar kill/death ratio as I did in the last game I just played. It seems that the more games I lose the worse everyone around me gets. If Riot spent half of the time and effort it did into the creating new champions and skins on a matchmaking system that works then this game would be so much fun. But I guess that suckering people in to spending 10 dollars on some skin or boost or something until they reach the point that bots are no fun and playing against people is no fun then their scam has worked.

WhoopsiGoldburg

11-24-2012

Matchmaking very well does exist. It tries its best to put at 50 50 w/l ratio so sometimes you'll get streaks of decent players and bad enemy teams and then sometimes it flip flops and you get bad games.

Also in ranked numbers of wins don't matter. That guy may have 500 wins but 550 losses putting him in your skill level.

If you have a streak of bad games just stop for the moment and do something else... like not making an uninformed post full of opinions and assumptions on said games forum.

EyeHearShapes

11-25-2012

1.5 kill/death ratio is ****ty . im at 900 elo and my kd is nearly 4 or above on all my mains