Petition to get rid of Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosForger

11-25-2012

NO, keep the teemo

Tomukai

11-25-2012

keep him.
so when little noobs decide to try ranked for the first time and solo top as teemo against my jayce i can make them uninstall.

Metallicaer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Teemo is a counter in lane to champs, gets stomped on by others. Like every other champ in this game.

Break the meta and think outside the box to beat him, or cry about it on the forums. Your choice.

Dracos Kasurani

11-25-2012

They just need to stop making skin for him, really there many other champ who only have 2 or 3 skin. I just found Teemo annoying personnally.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-25-2012

I'm pretty sure even riot wouldn't mind deleting teemo if teemo wasn't the only reason a game like this has a whole 10% female playerbase lol. Thats gotta be like a world record in online gaming

Armageddal

11-25-2012

Given that this game has millions of players, you're going to need a lot more than 1000 upvotes.

-1 from me.

ChronoNitros

11-25-2012

Hmmm you want to get rid of a poster character for Lol, why? Probably because you are annoyed by his shrooms, He is very balanced, although his ult can do some damage, but build some magic resist or get an oracles or something

Wi├čenschaftler

11-25-2012

His ult just needs a rework. Less Ap ratio and not so much damn slow. And perhaps they should not last as long.

Tsabo

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi▀enschaftler View Post
His ult just needs a rework. Less Ap ratio and not so much damn slow. And perhaps they should not last as long.
That's a nerf not a rework, lulz.

On-topic:

Nope.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Won't ever happen. Champ deletion has never and will never be a sin that Riot is guilty of.