Why does riot hate us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyndeSyte2020

11-25-2012

Well, obv troll is obv. Looking at your record, with the exception of 2-3 champs your kdr is almost 1:1. That is not 'doing awesome'. Either take the advice or continue to troll/fail.....

Azinon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-25-2012

Troll / fail? look again bud I am positive at least 4 on almost every game to the exclusion of the 2 or 3 i did horrible in and thats at the least the rest are like my annie and shyv games where I am 17 - 7 and still lose and 12 - 4

D4 Gu1t4r

11-26-2012

Are there trolls in ranked (more so in lower ranks)? Absolutly.
WIll they ruin your game? Garenteed.
Can this ruin your elo and place you with players with less skill? Yes.

Get use to it. There will always be people that are unsupportive, trolls, and the like. It sucks, its annoying, it creates forum posts like this, and I feel your pain. I'm not a "high elo" player, but I've had my elo drop 300 points before.

But you know what? I started coming back up. Why? I kept at it. Complaining and blaming will only make matters worse because getting angry and annoyed will make you play worse.

Here's my best advice. Try to stay as positive as you can. Be friendly, adapt the the roles available (you don't always get the one you want), and give helping advice, not hurtful comments.

Will this win you every game? No. But it can help keep you calm so you don't start making bad plays.

youareawesome22

12-17-2012

riot hates us and only wants us to buy stuff

Sea Monsters

12-17-2012

I typed up something... then I realized this was a thread necro... if the OP is still around and wants me to answer, just post in this thread again.