(champion concept) Ignotus, The Butler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-06-2012

bump

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-07-2012

bump

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-07-2012

bump

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-08-2012

bump

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-08-2012

bump

Anachronity

12-08-2012

Cool champion idea, but I don't think I like a single one of the abilities. Why do so many of them involve bleeding? Is this Vladimir's butler? Darius and Talon are envious of this man's talent. Also too much focus on the wires, his abilities don't really make him feel like a butler. He should probably be a tank or support (maybe a tanky support) since I can't really see a butler in any other role. At least one of his abilities should be a defensive steroid (like Galio, Shen, Garen, etc) and he should have some sort of jump shield similar to Lee Sin's.

If you're trying to make a solo top bruiser that just has a butler theme, that's cool too, it just seems like an unusual theme to choose when he could just as easily be a ninja assassin or something.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronity View Post
Cool champion idea, but I don't think I like a single one of the abilities. Why do so many of them involve bleeding? Is this Vladimir's butler? Darius and Talon are envious of this man's talent. Also too much focus on the wires, his abilities don't really make him feel like a butler. He should probably be a tank or support (maybe a tanky support) since I can't really see a butler in any other role. At least one of his abilities should be a defensive steroid (like Galio, Shen, Garen, etc) and he should have some sort of jump shield similar to Lee Sin's.

If you're trying to make a solo top bruiser that just has a butler theme, that's cool too, it just seems like an unusual theme to choose when he could just as easily be a ninja assassin or something.
his abilites use bleed because his weapon is monomolecular razor wire, it cuts and cuts cause bleeding. his abilites arent ment to make him feel like a butler, the wires are the main focus because thats his weapon and he can do many things with them. im not trying to make a solo top brusier im making a ranged adc that focuses around bleeds sorta like how draven works you know when he crits or uses his Q. for more information check out hellsing ultimate thats where this idea came from i even said so in the beginning disclaimer.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-09-2012

bump

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-09-2012

i really like how all the junior members are claiming he is OP as of recent [after i nerfed him from posts regarding SPECIFICS that other people found fault with.] (the italics is sarcasm the capitalized specifics is the important part). im guessing these are the same window lickers who claim that every new champion is overpowered, hell they probably even said nami is OP. good thing they didnt see this chapion design when i first started oh boy what that a disaster. now if you're going to claim this champion is Over Powered then find a SPECIFIC example of it I need to know what to change in order to make him better and the butler thing after his name is just that a butler thing read the lore.

things i dont need

generalizations

people thinking that the title "butler" means anything to his tool kit. tell me how does Karthus, The Deathsinger have anything to do with his abilies? there's no singing involved in any of his abilites, the lore however explains that he sings in his swamp.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

12-10-2012

bump