Do you think this will work?

Yes. 28 71.79%
No. 11 28.21%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Kick player system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amenostosis

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosForger View Post
Problem - a loner in a 4 man pre-made troll queue

this is idea is more focused to ranked, cant 4 teamed in ranked.

Amenostosis

12-05-2012

well it seems many people don't care about this, i give some time to this thread but seeing all the poor and lack participation of the community i'm leaving this post behind and not touching int anymore, i tryied to contribute with the LoL community.

Smacked

12-05-2012

Support a ton.

anAmishLady

12-05-2012

Would it be more efficient to vote to just disband that queue and start a new one altogether? What would you do if you booted your last pick support player 3 picks into the selection? You can't just pop a random player in halfway through and tell them their role. That's no fun for him. You'd have to start the selection over... And you might as well find at least some new players so that you can clear the air of any tension that might exist between the remaining ones.

And it should probably be a 3/5 vote to compensate for duo queue trolls.

And there shouldn't be penalties given to anyone for resetting a queue. This way, no one can abuse it to arbitrarily penalize people.

YohanasChimpo

12-05-2012

I wholeheartedly stand by this idea. I'd rather avoid pricks and trolls in game then worry about people "abusing" this system. I really doubt that system abuse would really be that much of an issue, especially if it were confined to ranked (which it should be). The most people premade in a ranked game are 2, so it's not like you can be facing a whole team of trolls just abusing the **** out of the system. This is a much better idea than just gambling on someone hopefully dodging when a troll comes about.

YohanasChimpo

12-05-2012

I advise you to keep running with this forum, I thought of this a while ago but never thought to put it on the forums. I'm glad I'm seeing this now though, I'd really love to see this in game.

PussPounder Esq

12-06-2012

I like the idea, but here are some issues with this.

1. If there is so much as a duo queue, you cannot win a vote. Thus trolling commences.
2. People can become abused with wait penalties. For instance, people who may have tried support fiddlesticks before it became the **** to do and your team is just like no screw that kick him, he then gets 4 votes and kicked and then has to wait 6 mins before entering queue. That's not fair.

A more balanced thing in my opinion would be if you kick someone the person gets kicked from queue for about 30 seconds (long enough for you to avoid him all together) have a 3 vote team decision. (Thus 75% of the rest of the team has chosen to get rid of a player) and you can only kick so many people per hour. Say maximum 3.

Amenostosis

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerserkRequiem View Post
I like the idea, but here are some issues with this.

1. If there is so much as a duo queue, you cannot win a vote. Thus trolling commences.
2. People can become abused with wait penalties. For instance, people who may have tried support fiddlesticks before it became the **** to do and your team is just like no screw that kick him, he then gets 4 votes and kicked and then has to wait 6 mins before entering queue. That's not fair.

A more balanced thing in my opinion would be if you kick someone the person gets kicked from queue for about 30 seconds (long enough for you to avoid him all together) have a 3 vote team decision. (Thus 75% of the rest of the team has chosen to get rid of a player) and you can only kick so many people per hour. Say maximum 3.
Thank for all the responses of you guys, well this is the beginign of an idea we must work as a community to bring a better game experience to everyone.

I think i was wrong and i can see people would like to continue with this post, i will be more than glad if you guys keep posting all your ideas here, so i will be able to gather all of them and present a new "kick player system" that can handle the abuse, the time penalty and to keep the LoL community clean of toxic players.

YohanasChimpo

04-05-2013

Bump!

YohanasChimpo

04-05-2013

Bringin' this baby back to life because it NEEDS to happen!