Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

1200 ELO Jungle/ADC Looking for team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGN : Arcodius

Hello, my name is Nick ("Arcodius&quot I'm a full time dedicated LoL Player, maining two roles which are the ones above on the title, ive been playing League for 5 months now, and ive been training these two roles for 3 months, currently ive mainly went ADC to play ranked, since I que with my girlfriend, however, my main role is jungling, ive always enjoyed jungling, i feel like it's a role your whole team depends on, and if you have a good jungler you win lanes and if you win lanes you win the match pretty much.

I have my own opinion, whenever I tryout for a team i take my time to think if it's the perfect team for me, sometimes i have bad games sometimes good games, it all depends on the team.

Tryouts must be done within a couple of matches with the team, to reach a fully understanding of players, that's just how i roll.

Feel free to add me and pm me in game.