Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ADC/Support LF Teamwork oriented 5s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gillfrost

11-24-2012

My info
IGN: gillfrost
S2 ELO: >1200
Primary Champs
ADC: MF, Cait, Ez, Vayne
Support: Sona, Blitz, Alistar, Soraka, Lux, Janna

I am a mature gamer looking for a 5s team to play with. I am looking for a 2-3 night a week commitment. I watch a TON of pro LoL (probably more than I play) and I am always looking for take aways to improve my game. I think that the thing that separates good players from great players is the ability to work with a team. I generally play ADC or Support with a wide variety of champs. Towards the end of S2 I started to play more ranked games and got up to about 1250 at the end of S2 with a positive W/L Ratio. Outside of ranked I have probably about 1800 games under my belt.

Please add me in game or post replies here for more info, I am looking forward to playing with you.