Queue options for Solo/Duo queue'd ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tasdyn

11-24-2012

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to add a system that lets you queue as the role you want to play so that there is no argument about who is playing what in the pregame lobby?

I understand that would probably make queues longer for people that want to play something that isn't as desired. So why not just add getting an extra ELO incentive if you win or a decrease in ELO loss if you lose based on the amount of people willing to fill the neglected role.

I think it would be a good way to deal with people who feed, afk, or dodge when they don't get the role they want. Just an idea that I think won't solve all the issues with solo/duo queue ranked but at least a few of them.

KnightxSScarlett

11-24-2012

Gee. This idea is totally original. -1

Eacrappies

11-24-2012

The more people that make threads about it, the more likely riot is to implement it. -1 Mageinta Warrior

KnightxSScarlett

11-24-2012

No, the more people that make threads about it, Riot sees a bunch of 10 reply threads instead of one 10k reply thread. Which gets more attention?

JH 360

11-25-2012

because then queue's will take 10 minutes because, as we all know, no one wants to play support in ranked.

WIMAAC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

i do if the adc's decent