Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team YouHateMe LFM All Roles, 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeatballSubtext

11-24-2012

IGN: BishopBarkley and softcox (Voolume)

EDIT: No more AD Carries of the time being. Have too many for the time being. Desperately need Top Lanes + Supports

We're two players who have been playing together for quite a while and we're looking to make a competitive team for S3. We play Mid and ADC at the moment, but we're willing to tryout players at all positions.

The higher the elo the more favorable we will look on you trying out. This isn't to say elo is a definitive barometer of skill, but it does correlate and it is relevant. No offense meant, but if you weren't gold in S2 then you're probably a bit too far off from where we want your current skill.

We'll be playing in as many leagues and tournaments as we can get our hands on and obviously the ranked 5s ladder with the big goal being top 32 (easier said than done, we know). If you want a tryout or more information then contact one of us and we'll be glad to answer any questions.

Hellabadson

11-24-2012

Added you, I'm 1400 support player Lolking me. 100% win with taric and others are high as well

dannyho

11-24-2012

Hello, my IGN is Dàn and I'm a 1500 Support/Jungler, (More support than jungler).
and I would like to join

Weirdoooh

11-24-2012

Ign:Weirdoooh
elo: 1664 s2, 1400's s3
Role: I play ADC, MID, TOP(in that order), i play variety of champions.

softcox

11-24-2012

Omg this guy is a god

Bi11ionair

11-24-2012

I really enjoy the top lane champs but soloqueue it feels like im too far away from the other lanes to prevent them from feeding so i've been playing mid, I do top and last season I did a lot more of it. I added BishopBarkley.