Really.....seriously

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LysandersHammer

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinRG View Post
The tribunal is an absolute joke. The fact it's monitored by actual players just shows laziness on Riot's side. The only people who regularly frequent the tribunal are butthurt players with anger to vent or crusader cops who get a thrill from punishing others. I've seen the threads with countless people stating they never pardon a case, only punish it, and they openly admit to doing it with bias. Basically, if your case ever reaches the tribunal - you're ****ed no matter what.
That is one of the most unintelligent, unfounded things I have ever read. Just pardoned 8 of the 10 cases that I did. It seems the forums are just a place for new players to complain about the game or some assumed slight against them. /thread

Elsabet

03-25-2013

1) The Tribunal is pretty lenient. The way most players clearly judge is to pardon offenses that are not as bad as the typical case. For instance, I vote to punish about 98% of the time, because about 98% of the cases I view are punishable and are there because of multiple reports of one person breaking the rules. I could care less about other cases when I'm judging a particular one. My "accuracy" is closer to 90% than 100% however, which tells me most judges are lenient; a case of true self-defense is likely to be pardoned.

2) It depends on how you defend yourself. If I see a bunch of reports from one game, the first thing I'm looking for is the reported player's input. The best thing I could see would be sparse typing. Make your case. Tell your team to stop harassing you. If you start cursing and raging in response, your script is going to be unattractive. Coupled with 5+ reports, you're going down. Granted, it would take many games of being reported to even have a Tribunal case, and many punishments to be banned. So quit complaining; if you're banned, you're toxic.

KingStyleToast

03-25-2013

Do people forget that like all of Riot's staff are league players and that the staff reviews each case and even if it got all punish votes they don't necessarily punish. They look to see if it was a case of everyone just clicking the punish button for no reason without reading the case.
I have 100% accuracy rating so far in the Tribunal and I don't punish every case. I do punish offensive language though. Many of us who play league are adults but there are also many children who play also. While I'm certain they've all heard curse words before they still shouldn't be exposed to it and definitely not some of the absolutely horrid things I've read in the chat logs.
Bottom line of it is this: People who hate the Tribunal do so because it limits their ability to behave totally irresponsibly and act like total jerks whenever they feel like it. Just because this is online and not real life doesn't give you the right to treat people like garbage and just because someone is treating you badly doesn't give you the right to be a total idiot also. Be the responsible one, be the mature one, be the better person. Our society is in desperate need of better persons.
So come one and be nice and have fun

Cyan292

03-25-2013

Don't you know guys? The people that get banned are always innocent. lol. The tribunal is fine, it works and bans are handed out. If you don't want to get banned don't break the rules. It's that simple. /thread