Left click controls? Key bindings?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sadistic Wench

11-24-2012

Is there any way I can switch the controls so I can move using my left click, and not the right?

Farranor

11-24-2012

Just switch your left/right mouse button functions. Most gaming mouse software can even have it switch automatically when you launch a specific program like LoL.

Or do you want it to move with left-click and keep everything else the same, so you still attack with the right, buy with the left, select units with the left, and so on? Because that's harder.

Sadistic Wench

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farranor View Post
Just switch your left/right mouse button functions. Most gaming mouse software can even have it switch automatically when you launch a specific program like LoL.

Or do you want it to move with left-click and keep everything else the same, so you still attack with the right, buy with the left, select units with the left, and so on? Because that's harder.
Harder, yes, but worth it. (The problem is that my right click doesn't work anymore, and I won't be getting a new mouse for a good week or two). Without my right click I can't move my character, so, I'm trying to figure out a way to personalize my keys a bit more.

Farranor

11-24-2012

If you have a gaming mouse, you should be able to shift the right-click function to another button. Or if you have a gaming keyboard, that software should be able to assign a keyboard key to the right-click function. LoL may be able to do that reassignment itself, but I've never looked into that section of the Options.

Do you not have a roommate or neighbor with a spare mouse you could borrow until you get your new one? That would probably be simplest.

Qsario

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrie View Post
Harder, yes, but worth it. (The problem is that my right click doesn't work anymore, and I won't be getting a new mouse for a good week or two). Without my right click I can't move my character, so, I'm trying to figure out a way to personalize my keys a bit more.
Can't you pick up a cheap $5 mouse from wal-mart or wherever to use as a spare?