Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give me some ahri build tips? :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

11-24-2012

I'm still new to mid lane so I've been maining ahri since she's fairly easy to play. But I'm pretty unsure on how to go about her build. I normally rush the 1.2k spell vamp item and put it into a WOTA later.

After that I buid a chalice for mana (Normally finish it later) and rabadons. Other than that I'm not really sure what to build lol.

Is Zhonyas worth building? If not, when is it?

Sincerely a major noob.

my builds http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31292445#history

Man

11-24-2012

Also, is clense worth getting over ignite when I'm up against a veiger/ryze/morgana etc?

OneSixthIrish

11-24-2012

Personally, I skip the chalice and use mana per 5 yellows, which allows me to get to rabadons faster after the ht revolver. Never built zhonyas on ahri, her ult + flash gives you all you should need to be where you want to be in a fight. As for cleanse, take it if you think you need it but I've never used it on ahri. Spell management can help your mana problems, you should only be using your q to poke and only then when there's at least 2 minions between you and your target to make full use of your passive, and this can also let you start with one health pot and 2 mana pots assuming you start boots. Hope this helps, not that I'm a pro ahri, but she is my favorite apc.

TheSwagnificence

11-24-2012

My build with Ahri is to start boots 3 pots. First trip back is either at ~1700 or ~2200 gold, depending upon whether I got a kill in lane. If I didn't get a kill, I grab 2 Doran's Rings, and Sorc Shoes and a ward if I can. If I kill my lane opponent I push the wave to tower then B and get the above items plus an Amplifying Tome. Remember, if you have enough gold, always get a ward. After this I try to get a kill on the enemy mid then roam. Best case scenario I get the kill mid and successfully gank top. Push the mid creeps to the tower then go B and get your Hextech and a Needlessly Large Rod. After that, I get Rabaddons, then Tear of the Goddess, then WotA, then Abyssal Scepter, then Rylai's and end with a Zhonya's

Man

11-24-2012

Thanks a lot guys. Big help

ReigningLegend

11-24-2012

no offense but those arent great builds, youre on the right track already to be honest.

athenes is a great item to rush on her but you dont necessarily have to especially if you have mana reg seals. you can wait till your second or third item to get rabs, in which case id get a rylais first.

as for zonyas its good on any mid range caster, i get it at some point or another every time i play ahri, but its generally best to wait till later in the game to get one like after rabs for example.

JRiMi

11-25-2012

Do not build the spellvamp item it can easily be replaced with damage and tankyness. Her passive is pretty strong as far as spellvamp is concerned. I like to grab athenes into deathcap and then ryais and zhonyas and. abyssal. And of course mage boots prob eight after athenes. This is just my humble opinion though