Anivia: RoA vs. Athene's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCubie

11-26-2012

Which do you get on Anivia? I get Athene's, I'm squishy as hell. I get RoA, I run out of mana too quickly if I'm denied blue buff.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I get RoA most of the time, due to the mana pool

However, I do get Athene if the enemy team is really heavy on AP damage, example will be double AP with a support like Leona or Sona.

Edit: I tried to go tear for about 5 games, didn't work out. When you have that archangel it is good, but without it, you will run oom

I will go charlice into RoA over 90% of the time.

Jaxller

11-26-2012

i say always go ROA and tear if you are completely dominating your lane(IE have boots, and cata before 15 mins and have enough to get a tear). i only get athenes on galio and a /few/ others. though tear isn't always a good choice on champs that don't have a spamable spell.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

tear is a horrible choice, at least until the new one is released, it doesnt work on ulti atm

for now you can just go chalice>roa>boots2>grail/dcap

grail is great on mana hungry champs such as anivia but if you are owning feel free to skip grail for an early dcap

PhoKingHai

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
I get RoA most of the time, due to the mana pool

However, I do get Athene if the enemy team is really heavy on AP damage, example will be double AP with a support like Leona or Sona.

Edit: I tried to go tear for about 5 games, didn't work out. When you have that archangel it is good, but without it, you will run oom

I will go charlice into RoA over 90% of the time.
ye chalice into roa for sure do what that guy said