Maestro error. FUUUU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oomlaut

11-24-2012

I've had this error for about 3 weeks now. I uninstalled the game and had (an unrelated) problem installing PMB, but now that I've got just the installer to work this problem yet again rears it's ugly head. I was playing LoL with no problems to speak of until a recent patch, which gave me the error upon logging in "There was an error connecting with Maestro. League of Legends will now exit. Please try restarting the client" http://i.imgur.com/vgzIF.jpg
I have searched the web ****ing dry for the cause of this error. I have done every single thing that every person has suggested, whether it be disabling my firewall, reinstalling the game, repairing the game, restarting, nothing works at ALL. Sadly, I see that this has been an issue since last year, or even before. I really hope someone could help me with this, because I haven't been able to play League in nearly a month.

ThUnDeRkIller212

11-30-2012

dude same here ive already done everything there is, and riot is not helping im getting tired of this

ThUnDeRkIller212

11-30-2012

Dude, the same thing is happening to me i have done everything there is to "fix it" but nothing happens. I really wish riot would support us with help. PLEASE HELP!!! im really frustrated and i want to play the game, my case was i came home tol play and it just popped up the day before i had played perfectly the next day, there was no pathc or anything after i few second on the login screen it popped up i still entered the game but couldnt play because i ahd to exit the client im tired of, looking online on how to fix it.

m0mmia

12-04-2012

i had the same problem when i install the new patch. how do i get the maestro error bug solved. plizz help

Bartholum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Here I have found the solution by myself, at least worked for me and some other people. The post is in Spanish, but I can translate if you want...
http://www.taringa.net/posts/juegos-...f-Legends.html

Oomlaut

12-20-2012

Can someone PLEASE help me with this? NO one has. I've been waiting for 2 months now for the freaking solution to this problem. NOTHING WORKS. HELP ME. LIKE YOUR FORUM NAME IMPLIES.

Oomlaut

12-20-2012

Screw this. I'm installing Ubuntu and hopefully bipassing this firewall-induced ****storm. See you on the other side.