Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Nocturne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

11-24-2012

I'm still a noob in LoL and I just don't understand why everyone loves to jungle Nocturne. He only brings minor amounts of CC, has no slow and is relatively fragile. It seems to me that skarner, amumu, maokai, etc are all much better choices.

Please enlighten me from my noobish ways! Why is Nocturne so good?

Thanks!

Kingbiskit

11-24-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hXN0wPcv0k I hope this sums up why, if not...he's nocturne

Vorthox

11-24-2012

I find that his fear is usually enough cc to burst people down, and it's ability to cast on the run makes it great for fleeing a gank/death. His spell shield rocks, and who needs ghost when you've got his Q?

He clears jungle really quick, and his ult is great for picking off carries who hang in the back. It's also really useful if you're in trouble, and their team's spread out. Carries bursting you down, and their tank's near the rest of your team? Fly there!

JRiMi

11-25-2012

^. His clear times are great. His ganks are amazing with that fear. He does pretty well anticarrying meaning in teamfights he can kill a carry. Its best to have a tanky top it support if u jungle him though

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

Aside from clearing the jungle really fast he builds really tanky later on and can make long distance dives. It's pretty difficult to escape from nocturne. And with some good timing he can completely negate an ult with his shield.