Level 30's partying with lower levels

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlain View Post
what. Load screen. You totally see boarders...
Go play a game of League. Look at your team. You can see their borders (or lack thereof, if you're low enough). Now look at the enemy team. Notice how nobody on the other team has borders?

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

^ i support this message lololoolol

Minamoto Shezona

Recruiter

05-20-2013

i support the message of the first post. i agree you should teach a friend how to play, but 4 lv 30s are not needed to teach, one or 2 can do the job. so that when they get paired wit people it wont be other lv 30s all on one team

masterlegendchei

05-22-2013

Ok so what your saying is better have a level 1 in level 30 PvP summoners rift were he would never get anywere.

Strilter

05-22-2013

I do this but i play support to make it fair ... but we still win because of positioning and other things that lower lvls just don't grasp yet ... sorry I have to train my future duo partner somehow... and im sory if with full support items i can 1 v 4 the enemy team ... its obviously not my items winning for me cus rarely do i build dmg ... then again ive taken to plaything thresh to carry so that might have something to do with it. getting pub stomped is part of the game ... you live and you learn think it was easy for the guys that are lvl 30 now lvling up? THINK AGAIN cus we didnt have alot of the stuff these new guys take for granted.... rant ended

but to help you sleep at night and tbh at most ill have 2 lvl 30s in a game if im qued with someone that low as it would obviously be exploiting ,however, don't think everyone abuses it just because its happened one or two times. there are people that legit help their friends

Strilter

05-22-2013

when i was a newb I got drafted into customs with friends against friends with over 1K wins.. thats how i learned the game I think your just whining tbh and btw runes help alot early but l8 game its more about itemization if your weak early then out farm so you can build the right items to counter which your team more than likely doesnt know your not loosing solely because of runes and masteries you are also getting out positioned and out played rinse wash a repeat your getting stomped on but you can learn tactics at the same time and not every game is like that but you get one or two like that and "ASUME" every lvl 30 does this all day just to wreck people's games when that is simply not the case

God of Poptarts

05-22-2013

I suggest you stop complaining and play the game. Yes, there may be flaws to the game matchmaking but you won't be saying this when you're a level 30 looking down on noobs.
Patience my friend.

Yamazaki Tetsuo

03-12-2014

wait? why not just prey on the lvl 1 and use the gold to help u beat the lvl 30's? thats what I do XD

Yamazaki Tetsuo

03-12-2014

2 lvl 30's at most is all that is needed really to teach

Wiffle Sniff

03-12-2014

You dumb Melvin Necrophiliac. No necrobumping