Level 30's partying with lower levels

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DubstepHippos

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Sorry for wanting to play with my friend that is new to the game? Sheesh. People these days. Bring more people into the game, making the game better, and all these other people care about is leveling up. The nerve. Back in my day, we all welcomed new players. We taught them how to play. We dragged them around midlevel dungeons and showed them how we used our skills to gain an advantage.

You, sir, make me sick. A ruffian and a scoundrel. I bet you don't even brush your teeth at night!
You're ****ing genius

KissingTheShadow

11-24-2012

When I was a low level(probably 10ish) and I found out friends of mine played as well, they were all level 30 and dragged me into normal games. I learned more from playing games with them than I did by myself as they could point out the mistakes I was making right away. You don't learn very much from bot games.

PoisonedPeace

11-24-2012

You shouldnt get upset about losing. You have a bigger opportunity to become a much better player when you lose than when you win.

Obviously winning is fun and losing is frustrating, but accepting losses is a great way to begin to learn from them.

adc

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
You shouldnt get upset about losing. You have a bigger opportunity to become a much better player when you lose than when you win.

Obviously winning is fun and losing is frustrating, but accepting losses is a great way to begin to learn from them.
At least, losing because you're doing badly. Losing because your top lane is 0/10 is no fun :P.

Amenostosis

11-24-2012

is about skill not lvls

DekonCross

11-24-2012

Listen.. I just played a game vs people my level went 17-9-8. The other team had level 30's on it. However, the thing is. Its really hard to compete when I dont have my rune pages done up like they do. I dont have as many mastery points as they do...

So in theory. It will push me to be better. However its fking annoying to get face rapped when darius ulti is doing 1300dmg when he hits you 2x with regulars or 800 just by hitting his ulti on you. Its really unfair and unbalanced. I pointed out an example of an mmorpg already. Mastery pages make a GIANT difference in how you do. Dont try to tell me they dont.

I did a 1v1 against my friend level 30 full runes full mastery page. Guess what happened? He was 3hitting me and we built the same champ same gear. This persisted even into late game. I had no chance in hell of winning what-so-ever. With exact same EVERYTHING. The only difference was his rune page was done and he had full mastery build.

Thats my problem. Sure I can get lucky and kill them a few times. But its pure luck. Usually with them getting ballsy and trying to turret dive me. Usually results in the turret killing him after I die tho. So You can say well your being taught but really. Your not, you are simply riding on the backs of level 30's. Show me the match history and end game screen of a lowbie partied with level 30's 100% guaranteeing that a. the lowbie died about 15 or more times and b the lvl 30's got about 15-40kills each.

KnightxSScarlett

11-25-2012

Deal with it.

Desperate Izzy

11-25-2012

I'm level 20 going for 21 and i can honestly say the best way to teach someone is to guide them through beginner bots, then move on to intermediate, finally if they are able to grasp intermediate bots you might bring them unto a level 30 faceoff, i can honestly say i've had many, many match ups against level 30's and each time i get screwed over someone teaches me something whether by being mean or being nice, but i'm open to suggestions/ and or commands/recommendations. Finally when i do go up against non lv. 30's i usually do well.

Ripe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-25-2012

One day, you will look back at this thread and slap yourself.

Intrusa

11-25-2012

My last match had 3 lvl 30's and 2 lvl 1's on enemy side, I played support and had a vayne with me vs a jax/lulu, I ended something like 3/0/16 and vayne went 16/0/3. My lane partner was lvl 21, im 20, the rest of our team 17.

They /FF at 23, only lane that we lost was mid cause our Anivia decided to go top with our panth and let our jungle shiv take mid lane vs ahri. Early game was scary and we got poked out of lane twice, then at 6 I landed a 3 people crescendo under our turret, vayne picks a double and I pick up 1, one minute later vayne picks up 2 in bot and 1 in mid, the snowball began.

Only real difference of a lvl 30 vs a low lvl is early game, imho.