Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's with people and the new jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

11-24-2012

Quite a few times now, I've noticed people have this maddening compulsion to farm the jungle rather than lane. This isn't like someone decided to be a jungler and gank and all that. I mean they just ... farm. And this happens at the most inappropriate of times. I've seen my fair share of instances where the lane they used to inhabit a few minutes ago is not being overwhelmed with minions. What do they do in response? Kill a few more wolves. Being chased by two other guys in the top lane? Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get to you when he finishes killing some ghouls.

Am I just unlucky, or is this really a thing?

Tisasecret

11-24-2012

you might just be unlucky :|

MauxFire

11-24-2012

I stopped playing in the blind pick because of bad teamates and always having to face darius, singed, jax, or teemo. I also jungle and blind pick teamates usually can't handle a 1v2 lane. So my suggestion is find two more people and play around on ranked.

Archer Lusk

11-24-2012

I know what you mean. I have this happen to me all the time where they would rather jungle than help out a teammate. People are also doing this with the alters...

AtheistGuy1

11-24-2012

Altars* And those aren't a problem. At least those benefit you in some way.