What's with people and the new jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtheistGuy1

11-24-2012

Quite a few times now, I've noticed people have this maddening compulsion to farm the jungle rather than lane. This isn't like someone decided to be a jungler and gank and all that. I mean they just ... farm. And this happens at the most inappropriate of times. I've seen my fair share of instances where the lane they used to inhabit a few minutes ago is not being overwhelmed with minions. What do they do in response? Kill a few more wolves. Being chased by two other guys in the top lane? Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get to you when he finishes killing some ghouls.

Am I just unlucky, or is this really a thing?

Tisasecret

11-24-2012

you might just be unlucky :|

MauxFire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

I stopped playing in the blind pick because of bad teamates and always having to face darius, singed, jax, or teemo. I also jungle and blind pick teamates usually can't handle a 1v2 lane. So my suggestion is find two more people and play around on ranked.

Archer Lusk

11-24-2012

I know what you mean. I have this happen to me all the time where they would rather jungle than help out a teammate. People are also doing this with the alters...

AtheistGuy1

11-24-2012

Altars* And those aren't a problem. At least those benefit you in some way.