Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What CS score should I have for my 1k elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NefariousNomad

11-24-2012

I'm still new to the game. Would anyone be kind enough to provide the following info:
Amount of CS per role per various elo ranges?
Also, when calculating your CS, should I factor in that one kill is approximately worth 15 creeps/etc?

People tell me 100 CS by 10 min for ADC or I shouldnt be ADC in ranked. But for the life of me I can't get that mark. Right now I'm at about 70ish for 10 min area.

Thank you for your time and response, I appreciate it.

ExecutionerK

11-24-2012

More CS than the enemy

This always work in all ELO

NefariousNomad

11-24-2012

Ken, sounds good. Some times the obvious isnt so obvious. Appreciate it, thanks.

Danielhead

11-24-2012

Ken is right, people tell you to get so much cs or whatever. One thing to note is that 100 cs by 10 minutes is perfect cs, and the pros have a hard time getting that number. But the thing that your cs doesn't take into account is how much cs your opponent has. If you zone your opponent and deny him 3 cs, and you miss one in that time, it was worth it. As long as you get more cs than your lane opponent you have enough cs. getting cs by itself isn't very difficult at all, though if you have troubles as adc i would recommend ad marks and quints instead of armorpen if you have armorpen. But the difficulty of getting cs is who you are laning against. The reason why pros dont get 100 cs by 10 minutes is they are playing against another pro. They deny eachother cs at certain times, make people go back, and much more. Also if your cs is lower than your opponent, but you roamed and killed someone in midlane or jungle, your are ahead. its all relative to how much gold and xp you have vs your lane opponent, not based upon a number that everyone would get if they are perfect.
(wall o text)

UpperX

11-24-2012

A good rule is always a fair amount higher than your laning opponent. I try to strive for 150 in around 17-18 minutes every game but you can get away with numbers lower than that in your elo.

Cerebralbore101

11-24-2012

Don't worry about getting 100 CS by ten minutes. That is next to impossible with any champ, and it is definitely impossible with certain champs in the game. A better goal is having 250-300 CS by thirty minutes into the game. Getting 300 CS by thirty minutes may sound the same as getting 100 CS by ten but it's not. From 20-30 minutes you'll be killing creeps three times as fast as you were in the earlier parts of the game, due to having a higher level, and better items.

A champion with 300 CS is just as fed as a champion that has racked up a ton of kills, but not much CS.

Overall as long as you have more CS than your lane opponent by twenty minutes into the game, and haven't given up any kills, you're golden.