Trinity Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chin Pow V2

11-24-2012

Tried this build out and had surprisingly good results please try it and tell me what you think

Boots
Sheen
Merc treads
Finish trinity
Witts end
Guardian angel
Deathcap
Rageblade

TeknoWizard

11-24-2012

Eh. I personally rush an Abyssal Scepter. Also, you might want to state if you are jungling or laning, as that would make people more aware to the cash flow you'll be getting,

And I'm not a fan of On-Hit stuff for Diana. I feel like building tanky-AP brings far better results.

t3hep1cf47m4n

11-24-2012

lich bane > trinity

Chin Pow V2

11-24-2012

I jungle diana and i get the witts end more for attack speed and magic resist than the on hit damage because late game her passive does more damage than her ult

Chin Pow V2

11-24-2012

Has anyone tried this in a game yet?

Essieu

11-24-2012

I could see how this works, because the phage slow allows you to really stick, and the AS allows you to apply that and your passive. But being a Diana player myself, this build is suboptimal in my eyes.

BECAUSE:
#1. Finishing your sheen into Tri-force erases the AP scaling that Sheen normally gives and makes it AD, so you should get more AD based items. (Which is not good on Diana)

#2. Because your losing the interaction when you go to Tri-Force you should Build Lich Bane. Making it actually interact with the AP you have.

#3. Diana has enough sticking power in her kit with E and the Reset on Ulti. So phage really isnt needed.

#4. Diana is much more suited to building a **** ton of AP as opposed to AS because in an actually fight, she really isnt going to proc her passive that often. Or often enough to warrant the investment your making. So for instance, Wits end< Abyssal Scepter. Trinity Force<Lich Bane, RageBlade<Zhonyas (or some other utility/AP item).