Tribunal Bias

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinRG

11-24-2012

I think if a player is reported their honor should be taken into account as well. We all have bad games and we're all human. Sometimes our emotions can get the better of us and we say/do something we regret. We're all guilty of it.

But to only look at that negativity - those bad few games - without taking into account all the positivity that player contributed to the community is rather unfair and bias.

To entirely strip a player who had +100 honor in Friendly, Helpful, Teamwork, and Honorable Opponent, all over a 'warning' is completely over the top.

I would honestly rather be banned for a week than have to start all over again and have all that effort and good will reset, as if it never happened. It doesn't really encourage one to behave better. It just shows that a few negative games apparently outshine over 300+ positive ones.

Phoenix0Wright

11-24-2012

The games that are judged by tribunal aren't all the games you get reported in, only the most recent times it has happened. You won't get put in tribunal unless you get reported a lot, so I can assure you it wasn't "a few games". If you're really as nice and honorable as you say, you'll get the honor back in no time and will never be in tribunal again.

ReigningLegend

11-24-2012

thats not true ive been banned from just 2 reports and its a good thing honor is useless cause that is really stupid and unfair

Mageinta Warrior

11-24-2012

Pretty sure you need a hundred or so reports to even GET in the Tribunal.

Lokiorin

11-24-2012

Also its not exactly hard to get to 100 honor in any of the rankings.

I've seen people who always honor no matter what. There have been games where I called out a team member and was generally rude/angry at them and I still got friendly honor afterwards... how does that work?

Yourcatmolested

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Pretty sure you need a hundred or so reports to even GET in the Tribunal.
Not even close to true. 2 games with 2 players each reporting you, and you're more than likely in.

SinRG

11-24-2012

Most of you have missed the point. I'm saying the player's honor should still be displayed to give 'judges' a better idea of the player's character, not just what they did wrong.

It was 5 games, of which 3/5 I was suffering lag issues that night, had no idea people were actually reporting me. I thought I was fairly clear that it was completely out of my control. What makes it even more amusing, is the cases I'm reported in, I'm the one being cussed at (not the other way around) yet I was the one who was reported... Wtf...

Sucker4Crime

11-24-2012

People hand honor out like candy. The way i see it, people who keep their honor for a very long time deserve it and the people who lose their honor deserve to lose it.

SinRG

11-25-2012

Simply not true. The only games I received honor were the games I really helped the team out. Everyone makes mistakes. You cannot say you never said anything negative to another player in a game EVER. It happens.

But to not have any of this honor taken into consideration by people who just see a small portion of the chat log and majority of the time go into auto-punish mode is a broken, broken system.

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

strip the honor!