How can we solve the troll problem at Ranked Champ Selection?

Kick-vote + Report 622 77.85%
Other solution (post your thoughts!) 88 11.01%
Problem? I love being trolled and having to play ARAM while I wait 125 15.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 799. You may not vote on this poll

Solutions to trolls in Ranked Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Sorry, it's not fair for people who want to play non-meta champs.

Trolls will always troll. It's the people that aren't trolling we need to care for. I like to Soraka mid and Twitch adc.....people sometimes get really mad. I'd still like to be able to play any champ I want to.

Horuspinker

01-09-2013

This will only be viable for solo ranked / solo normal.

There needs to be a champ select team vote system where duos votes count as 1 vote and you are able to remove said troll from the champ select and ADD another player currently in the match search.

This would remove the bad/abusive player and add another player while preserving the current bans and picks.

Fathootz

01-09-2013

what about solution to piece of **** top laners or bot laners that go 0/10 in less than 20 minutess? what about that?

Fk this game i just trolled my last game and left this one i just joined i hope i get banned

Suppi

01-09-2013

Imagine the trolling when you convince the 3rd random to hate kick a person with you and your duo partner.

Red Ryu

01-09-2013

I pick Nasus top, I legitimately play him top lane, my team kicks me because I picked Nasus.

Team doesn't like the enemy team comp, decided to kick one of their teammates to get a free dodge.

Too many cons for this to work.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

It would be good if you guys could read again the first post, many of the "cons" you mention have already been considered.

Black Phoenix

01-11-2013

kick - vote ? go back to dota kids

vulcz

01-11-2013

Did you say you were going top and then pick a top champ?

From the OP you sound like you just locked a top champ and expected everyone else to guess you were top and mesh around you.

Nekrocow

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolaf View Post
Did you say you were going top and then pick a top champ?

From the OP you sound like you just locked a top champ and expected everyone else to guess you were top and mesh around you.
Didn't explain it well enough:
I said I was going top (nobody answered to that), I finished banning champs, I picked my top champ, then the 2nd pick ALSO picks a top champ. I asked him to pick another lane, he said he was going to go top anyway... then the next pick grabs revive/smite Garen... and he also wanted to top. Obvious trolling.

Also, even if I hadn't say anything, pick order > calling. Nobody seems to understand that calling a lane means you want it for a reason; if we all tried *speaking* to each other we could arrange a viable team instead of fighting over lanes and losing games to selfishness.

Hotdogs

01-12-2013

votekick will definitely be abused
people will votekick any non meta picks or unpopular champs

possible solution
there has to be a downside to using votekick, like all voters lose elo which will be returned if the reported player gets banned.