How can we solve the troll problem at Ranked Champ Selection?

Kick-vote + Report 622 77.85%
Other solution (post your thoughts!) 88 11.01%
Problem? I love being trolled and having to play ARAM while I wait 125 15.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 799. You may not vote on this poll

Solutions to trolls in Ranked Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evilkanival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

ok option to kick but think can will hapent ... someone put your name in lolking : u had a two bad games 2/8 1/9 and is not u fulk just the others feed and u try to do something but... imposible.. so someone start to say kick "yourname" is a feeder bla bla bla or ignore ur call... remeber in this game they are many child of 15 13 alse 10 years and is imposible get a reason i voting for a option to cancel the game by voting without punish ... so someone pick annie jungler all can vote for cancel the game if 3 of 5 the game is aborted and all happy that person someday that person will be taired of make that

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

You need 4 votes to kick someone: How are you going to convince the others to vote to kick a non-troll player, without speaking on the chat lobby (to avoid getting reported)?

GoForkUrself

01-05-2013

"Soraka is a terrible support, you should have picked Taric or Leona, vote-kick."
nuff said.

swils

01-05-2013

OP claims to have had first pick. Therefore it must have been a draft game. Therefore the OP must have called and locked in one of the two easiest lanes to counterpick, just because he felt entitled to pick whatever he wanted because he was first. AKA he felt entitled to screw his team out of a favorable lane match-up because he was first.

Then he blames others for trolling.

Oh sweet irony.

Nekrocow

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoForkUrself View Post
"Soraka is a terrible support, you should have picked Taric or Leona, vote-kick."
nuff said.
Again: You need 4 votes to kick someone, how are you going to convince the others to vote to kick a non-troll player, when you have no real reasons to kick him? What are you going to write on the report?

Verotes

01-05-2013

Roit pls

Ivanosauros

01-05-2013

Honestly, if you're going to lose the game, you may as well report them afterwards and explain with a comment the situation.

These people quickly go to the bottom as long as YOU take action. That's what the exclamation marks in postgame are for.

Also I fear that there is a wide potential for abuse of this - champ select is about selecting champions not about having arguments and attempting to threaten/bully people into playing what you want them to.

You have 30 seconds to pick, and you'd need around 5 minutes to wade through all the bull****. I'd vote no for this if i had a say, just saying.

Criomhthann

01-05-2013

The only problem I have with the kick vote is when it comes to meta challenging.

King Ireland

01-05-2013

Still don't see why this isn't an option.

Mrdinglbry

01-07-2013

Pick trundle hes the top troll in the league.