How can we solve the troll problem at Ranked Champ Selection?

Kick-vote + Report 622 77.85%
Other solution (post your thoughts!) 88 11.01%
Problem? I love being trolled and having to play ARAM while I wait 125 15.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 799. You may not vote on this poll

Solutions to trolls in Ranked Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMG Turtle

12-10-2012

This thread comes up on a daily basis.

Riot has explicitly said they have no plans to ever involve a vote-kick open in any queue because of the issues it could possibly have.

razormadness

12-10-2012

Like what others say/are going to say is that it's a fantastic idea but i can't help but feel that this system is going to be abused by trolls themselves

theDreamer

12-10-2012

Just play the game, and report them.

Eventually they'll end up punished.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Just for the record:

The report option is being already spam-abused. Nevertheless, I haven't heard of a single ban to a player who didn't deserve it. That's why I think we should be able to (at least) report trolls at champ selection; the tribunal will end up pardoning falsely reported players.

Kick-vote would also help on having to dodge due to people trollpicking.

Swo0p

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Votekick FTW!

xXColdfireXx

12-10-2012

Quote:
Just for the record:

The report option is being already spam-abused. Nevertheless, I haven't heard of a single ban to a player who didn't deserve it. That's why I think we should be able to (at least) report trolls at champ selection; the tribunal will end up pardoning falsely reported players.
Yes. I like the report idea because the tribunal it seems to work correctly (no troll bans).
Quote:
Kick-vote would also help on having to dodge due to people trollpicking.
There's not a whole team going to let someone go Garen top with Revive and Smite, when someone already called top and locked, you have to deal with it, not troll so someone have to wait 30 minutes instead of a lost match. I mean report its a good idea and vote kick too but its kinda risky.

JimboAinzley

12-11-2012

Kick vote + Positon queuing
What I mean is before queuing, you select the positions you'd like to play.
For exemple I check Support, ADC, and Top, I'll get matched with people that play the other roles, that way there won't be no fighting over who plays ADC or who gets mid or all that bull****

DPozzy

12-12-2012

Having a limited amount of vote kicks per games played would prevent abuse to a reasonable level. It is very frustrating getting a troll pick in game and this would completely solve the issue.

Why is Riot so against this? While it may not be prevalent in higher ELOs, it happens far too often in the lower ELOs.

Nekrocow

12-12-2012

No doubt my friend, no doubt. If the tribunal works, a votekick option should be able to do the job too.

Xephen

12-13-2012

A vote kick system could be good, but could be abused. If you work it like the surrender system, then if there are two trolls you are screwed. I am not sure how they could work it very well. But there is something like this needed.