How can we solve the troll problem at Ranked Champ Selection?

Kick-vote + Report 620 77.79%
Other solution (post your thoughts!) 88 11.04%
Problem? I love being trolled and having to play ARAM while I wait 125 15.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 797. You may not vote on this poll

Solutions to trolls in Ranked Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepless

02-13-2013

I think vote kick would be too easily abused since the majority of players will say "HAY!! THAT ISN'T THE MEDA GAIZ LET'S KICK THIS NEWB"

I've thought of two options
1. Troll harder, it's always fun to troll the troll and not care because you know what? That troll is gonna drop and deep down that troll cares. You just gotta care less

2. Have a reporting system so that the player gets queued up with other players who were reported (the trolls play with each other) and then the trolls can be happy trolling each other. When they've finally decided to play, they will not be trolling anymore

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

I only liked the 2nd idea: They deserve it :P

AquaDragon42

02-20-2013

how about recording chat durring champ select for tribunal cases (much like how they record in-game chat as evidence for trolls in game)? This will help fight against trolls who troll in pre-game chat and then go silent in game (or pretends to speak spanish or something so it looks like he doesnt understand them in-game). I have seen quite a few cases where much of the problem happened in chat durring champ select and because I cant see the text logs durring that time frame its hard to tell if the reporter is telling the truth or not.

Cranshinibon

02-22-2013

I would love the kick-vote but I could also see it being used and abused quite often. I think anyone who is in fact kick-voted for trolling should be banned from ranked matches for 1 week for a first offense, if there is a second offense, 1 month, and a third or fourth - banned from ranked games for 6 months.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but if one person brings up a kick vote during champ select, character select should be paused, and others should be able to join in and vote the person off (like a surrender) and majority wins.

De4dC3ll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I really hope riot takes this poll to heart. Ranked is an absolute joke now. Its all luck based, either u get trolled and lose for sure. Or you dont and then actually have the possibility of winning.

raiderslayer

03-09-2013

I think this becomes an even bigger problem when you get to a promotional series. If you are in the series and you get a troll you have to hope someone else dodges because if you dodge during a series you automatically lose the series and have to win another game to get back into the series.

Nekrocow

03-12-2013

Yes, now that you lose the series if you dodge, trolls are even more annoying.

Silverhatred

03-17-2013

If the system wasn't such bull**** then trolls wouldn't be as bad.

Jumpster

03-17-2013

go into random
run into 3 trolls
get voted for no reason and did nothing wrong
get punished for doing nothing wrong because that is how tribunal is

Bad end

Nekrocow

03-18-2013

Do you have any source that proves your point?