Could Shaco be a Shadow Isles' champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koelio

12-22-2012

As far as I know not much is known of his origin. His personality seems to fit though. Could he be the Ruined King's jester?

Even if his purpose is to sow chaos throughout Valoran that is a viable pre-invasion mission.

HerbaNoctis

12-22-2012

I think he could definitely be at least associated with the Shadow Isles.
Fiddle too.
And Brand definitely has some knowledge about them, but I don't think he's on their side.

Trolosaurus

12-22-2012

Don't think so.
I doubt Shaco would enjoy an invasion as it gives him less of an opportunity to be... well.... Shaco

Morec0

12-22-2012

He could be a Shadow Isles champion, albeit not one working for the Isles particular goal - much like how Evelynn dosn't seem to have any major role in a possible invasion and appears to be doing her own thing. Fiddles could also be connected, he has the look and potential to be a summoning from the Isles, but we'll have to wait for more lore on him (PLEASE let there be more lore on him!) until we can know for certain.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

Shaco is a literal demon..he's far more likely to be from where ever Beatrice is from.

Trolosaurus

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTestament View Post
Shaco is a literal demon..he's far more likely to be from where ever Beatrice is from.
He may be a demon, he may not. We don't know, and we won't know because he doesn't want us to know.

Hellioning

12-24-2012

It's possible.

It's also possible he's a really bored dude in a clown costume who has a twisted sense of humor. Shaco is weird like that.

Kuatsu742

01-03-2013

Maybe hes the ruined king himself, driven mad by one of the other champs and looking to destabilize the world and get his twisted revenge

Kestral Steele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

You know that is a good question.

EpicFrogNinja

01-03-2013

Shaco is a demonic clown (hence his title). Whether he's actually a demon, or if that's just his title because of reputation remains a mystery.

I think it's safe to say that Shaco is a psychopath. He definitely knows magic, but he's also a skilled fighter (He can throw a shiv with perfect accuracy).

The Shadow Isles is death-themed, but I don't think Shaco is actually from there. While he does kill, he doesn't have any form of necromancy or vampirism (in-game, at least).

I don't think fiddle is from there either. In the fiddle lore, it was that he was brought to Runeterra through an extra planar summoning.

I assume means summoning from another dimension, like the void. While I don't think fiddle is from the void (Not alien-ish enough), I think he's from an alternate universe.

I imagine fiddle's home to probably be an endless cornfield stretching on as far as the eye can see.