On the Fields of Justice!! [Sign-ups/Planning]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orihara lzaya

11-26-2012

Silently walking up to the sign, Riniac scratches his name under the purple team's side and walks off once more.

AsktheCardmaster

11-26-2012

Twisted Fate can already be seen with a table with a sign that says, "Taking all bets! Bet on how well an individual will out perform the other or which team will win." He sits there shuffling cards while he waits.

((Yep.....I'm that guy.))

Ergheis

11-27-2012

Bump

Vance Quaidel

11-27-2012

A certain individual steps forward, and signs his name onto purple. He nods his approval and immediately heads off.

Emperor Titus

11-27-2012

The last member to sign in is Admiral Titus "Yoshi" Flavius. He signs his name on the undecided section of the list with Suk-Taan's name and heads off.

Ergheis

11-27-2012

((That's everyone! Now what is needed is planning and for certain people to decide which team they're on.

Also I'm going to be fairly busy until next week, so this won't start until after December 7th. Sorry for that!))

Tkman

11-28-2012

((I suppose one question to ask would deal with which lanes/jungle everyone wants. They're kind of important, y'know?

December 7th? Oof, finals week coming immediately after.))

Ergheis

12-15-2012

Hey guys. Finals and all the craziness is over, and I'm sure many people's schedules have changed. I'll be giving this thread a break until people are able to really commit, like in a few more days, then post sihnups again. Sorry for bailing suddenly!

Ask the Herald

12-15-2012

{{ Will you be doing another of these?

I must admit that I saw this bumped a few times but I never decided whether or not to have any of my OCs join, but after reading into it it looked fun. But now there's no more spots.

:<

So, an answer to the above question? }}