On the Fields of Justice!! [Sign-ups/Planning]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

11-25-2012

((You give up too fast. >.>))

AskÉlise

11-25-2012

Elise smirked and walked into the room she did want to.. train a little, it would be interesting to fight against non-champions.

She simply signed her name on the sheet, as well as blue for the team she would be on.

Tkman

11-25-2012

((Hrm, I've had an OC in the works for a time with these kinds of things in mind, but I've no idea if they are 'acceptable' or 'balanced'. Any guidelines to follow?))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2420

Ergheis

11-25-2012

The Sign registers Elise as a member of the Blue Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkman View Post
((Hrm, I've had an OC in the works for a time with these kinds of things in mind, but I've no idea if they are 'acceptable' or 'balanced'. Any guidelines to follow?))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2420
((This is fine. When balance is considered (and there are no numbers to worry about) all you have to pay attention to are things like "instantly killing" or "always hits the target" or "can never be removed," etc etc etc.. Your character is a bit scary but nothing overpowered.))

Tkman

11-25-2012

((I suppose he is kind of 'scary', but definitely can be 'nerfed' while on the Fields, I suppose. Whatever keeps things running fairly.))

A series of rhythmic, sloshing thuds sounded in the chambers before the hulking form of Tiberius plodded inside, drips from his suit landing with fizzing hisses. After the toxic goliath came to a halt in front of the Sign, it almost seemed shut down; anyone with a view of its swamp green eyes would know different though.

"Interesting...champions *rasp* as test subjects...*hiss*?"

With great difficulty, the Defiler was able to sign a barely legible scrawl under the icon of the Blue team.

"Very...*rasp*...interesting..."

Ergheis

11-25-2012

((It's like Mr. Freeze but with poison O_O))

The sign glows and registers Tiberius as a member of Blue Team.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Arixus quietly stepped up to the sign, spinning a paintbrush between his dextrous fingers. He took stock of the names on each team, not recognizing any of them save the single attending champion but noting a distinct lack of participants for the purple team. His thoughts churned over themselves, as they very frequently did. His reserved expression broke into a pleased smile as he deftly signed his nickname onto the roster for the the purple team, eyes lingering over his soon-to-be enemy's names.

"This might actually be a good work out. I've always wondered what it's like on the fields. I'll need to stock up on paints before the match."

His name signed in, he slipped his paintbrush away and left, fingers laced behind his head as he walked.

Ask the Defender

11-26-2012

((I wonder if I could join :c))

muggtonp

11-26-2012

Cruciatus, strolling around the city, sees the notice posted several times. His interest piqued, he finds himself in the sign-up area. Seeing comparatively few names listed under the purple team's roster, he shrugs and signs himself up there.

Ergheis

11-26-2012

The names Arixus and Cruciatus both appear under the Purple Team banner.