On the Fields of Justice!! [Sign-ups/Planning]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ergheis

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Being thus summoned, your character would have no direct control over their actions. The summoner relies on Cait's natural accuracy when he tells her to attack, but he is the one who tells her to attack. Cait will not attack unless ordered while on the fields. So how would that work?

How about playing this like a game of capture the flag? The towers are replaced with wards and the Nexus with a big flag. Team members wear a flag that, if removed, they must return to base and retrieve a new one. I don't think many of our OC's chose a slow beefy bruiser style of character, so speed is relatively balanced.

Just a thought.))
((Well do we HAVE to have it played 100% by the book? The main point is to fight a 5v5 with any character, not just OCs. I could have an artifact carried by all participants that runs Summoner spells, including the important revive summoner spell.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
((Well do we HAVE to have it played 100% by the book? The main point is to fight a 5v5 with any character, not just OCs. I could have an artifact carried by all participants that runs Summoner spells, including the important revive summoner spell.))

((As long as you can explain it, especially why champion matches are so much better politically.

I am NOT trying to wreck your idea. It may appear so, but I want to hit you with things that I think would need explained.))

Civilized Rat

11-24-2012

((Champions can control themselves to an extent. Summoners don't have COMPLETE control over champions. They are bound by mind and magic, they work together as one, not as two. But yes, you can easily just have a rule set in that champions are somewhat "let loose" as much as Field-play allows.))

Ergheis

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
((Champions can control themselves to an extent. Summoners don't have COMPLETE control over champions. They are bound by mind and magic, they work together as one, not as two. But yes, you can easily just have a rule set in that champions are somewhat "let loose" as much as Field-play allows.))
((I think I'll just let this one be a showcase of [Edit] Champions and non-champions, therefore the summoners handling them are not controlling them. It seems plausible enough))

Ergheis

11-25-2012

((I'll bump this a few more times, if no one wants to join, guess I call it off.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-25-2012

((I have a question, the characters should use only 4 skills?... and why not a 3v3?))

Ergheis

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
((I have a question, the characters should use only 4 skills?... and why not a 3v3?))
((Maybe a 3v3 if people want to do this. And no, you don't HAVE to use only 4 skills.))

AskÉlise

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergheis View Post
((I think I'll just let this one be a showcase of non-champions, therefore the summoners handling them are not controlling them. It seems plausible enough))
((So.. I guess I can't join? ))

Ergheis

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
((So.. I guess I can't join? ))

((But Champions are allowed to join!

I need a better explanation for this, then. The bottom line is that it's a Summoner's Rift battle open for Champions and OCs to command themselves, instead of the summoners.))

Ergheis

11-25-2012

((Bump. To Reiterate, everyone can join, this is simply a very large-scale Sparring Grounds RP Fight.))