building eve with all scaling items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KayAwTik

11-28-2012

so ive been having great success building eve with mejais leviathan sword of the occult dfg and lich bane i know this is pretty troll to do but has anyone else tried this build or have any input as to something i should change about it? i havent really failed with it yet but im not really 2k elo either :\

vortical42

11-28-2012

Not sure why you would want to do that with Eve. If you are looking for a 'best' build for her, snowball items are way too risky. On the other hand, if you are just trying to make a fun snowball build, there are much better options than Eve. Try using someone with a built in snowball mechanic like Rengar or Darius.

acosn

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAwTik View Post
so ive been having great success building eve with mejais leviathan sword of the occult dfg and lich bane i know this is pretty troll to do but has anyone else tried this build or have any input as to something i should change about it? i havent really failed with it yet but im not really 2k elo either :\
It's a troll build that falls off late game. Eve actually has a pretty broad gear requirement to stay relevant late game, and it's typically about one item short of what a tri-stack build would let you do.

Pure AD builds want an IE, Trinity Force, and then something else.

Pure AP builds want Lichbane, Rabb's, and DFG (rylai's is useful too.)

TL;DR, one, maybe two stacking items are ok. Three is shooting yourself in the foot....

Hell, buying stacking items is typically shooting yourself in the foot. The only two characters I'd consider doing it seriously on are Karthus and Soraka, and only because they have virtually no problem holding it above that magic 5 stacks necessary to keep it a good gold value.