UDYR - Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pøtatoes

11-29-2012

I noticed a lot of heroes are getting their movement speed reduced. Also, items are changing quite a bit. Finally, jungle is going to change in a way where it is believed the jungler will get a little more gold than he is getting at the moment.

So my question : Is Udyr going to see more play in season 3 ?? What do you think.

Greenlee19

11-29-2012

Udyr in season 2 was one of the better junglers so I'm sure he will be played a lot in 3

Darthnachox

11-29-2012

I was testing him out in the PBE he seems faster clear now with tiger then phoenix. Don't know if that pertains to what you wanted to know or not. I do think he will be a better choice then lee sin next season. Lee Sins clear is pretty slow now ;;.

Nykidemus

11-29-2012

Oh good. Lee has been the dominant choice for entirely too long.

Long live the Manbearturtle!

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pøtatoes View Post
I noticed a lot of heroes are getting their movement speed reduced.
check your glasses you read wrong
everyone is getting a base increase so boots/3 isn't the only thing to start...

Bullettime7

11-29-2012

Udyr is clearing pretty well on the PBE. Run Tiger Stance instead of Phoenix. With more emphasis and strength put on the big jungle creep, Tiger Stance's attack speed buff is pretty awesome with the Hunter's Machete and pretty much shreds a single target. Clears well with it, can counterjungle and early duel, and Tiger Stance gives him stronger ganks.

Phoenix might need to get a bit of a buff. Tiger Udyr is pretty much the superior option in almost every way.

KyroRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullettime7 View Post
Udyr is clearing pretty well on the PBE. Run Tiger Stance instead of Phoenix. With more emphasis and strength put on the big jungle creep, Tiger Stance's attack speed buff is pretty awesome with the Hunter's Machete and pretty much shreds a single target. Clears well with it, can counterjungle and early duel, and Tiger Stance gives him stronger ganks.

Phoenix might need to get a bit of a buff. Tiger Udyr is pretty much the superior option in almost every way.

That's how I played Udyr on PBE. Though I normally level 5/5/4/4 instead of 5/5/5/3 or 3/5/5/5.

Peligrad

11-30-2012

Udyr is gonna be sweet...there really is no doubt.

Tiger scaling has always been redonk and Udyr has always been able to snake dragon solo around level 6 with minimal gear.

The addition of the machete and the jungle changes are going to make him really powerful. Plus with everyone slowing down and boots being less appealing to start with his ganks will be more potent.

Also the cost of AD is dropping...which is great for tiger udyr.

I'm betting that Udyr will enjoy a tier 1 standing when all is said and done.

Edit: and trinity force is being left basically untouched...so he's still going to go hyper carry late game...

Deepfriedspam

12-01-2012

so far im having success with building machete into spiritstone then spirit of the ancient golem, ninja tabi, iceborne gauntlet, tiamat/hydra, frozen heart, then maw of malmortius.

Oppress0r

12-01-2012

Someone did a a study on PBE on clear times and Udyr had the fastest time.