Evelynn, attack damage way?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klazzix

11-23-2009

Alright, seen a lot of AP builds. And I was looking at her skills, I think it's possible to go attack damage but I haven't tried yet since she's not available to play at the moment, maybe I'll go check the store in a bit. Anyway, has anyone tried an attack damage build? Can you tell us how it works and the ups and downs too? Thanks!

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

Try:

Cloth Armor + Heal Pots -> Madred's Razor -> Boots

Then with Madred's Razor, you should be able to get yourself a lizardbuff at level 5/6, depending on your masteries and runes. Go gank and build up cash so you can more on to:

Recurve Bow -> Pickaxe -> Bloodrazor

Try to have neutral buffs at all times at this point. Move on with:

Sheen -> Frost Mallet -> Zeal -> Trinity Force.

Once you get Sheen, slap a point in Hate Spike. Q approx. once every 2/3 seconds to proc Sheen. After you finish Trinity Force and have the 150% bonus damage hitting easily, aim for either:

Infinity Edge
--OR--
Madred's Bloodrazor

That's what I've been supporting with her lately.

Klazzix

11-23-2009

^
Looks perfect, that's somewhat near what I've been thinking. I haven't really tried using Trinity force, does that item have a cooldown or something?

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
^
Looks perfect, that's somewhat near what I've been thinking. I haven't really tried using Trinity force, does that item have a cooldown or something?
Should be 3s, just like Sheen/LichBane.

P.S. AP build is more efficient on Eve.

The Senate

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
Never proven, though I do know that physical Eve pushes towers down much much quicker.

jonodaman

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
Should be 3s, just like Sheen/LichBane.

I'd agree with ap build is more efficient, just the way her skills are built. eg: say 200 dmg, little ap. you get base hatespike dmg (80?), + 400 on next hit every 3s.

200 ap, you still have base ~90 dmg. you get hatespike ~150, + 290 every 3s...
Also, u can increase hatespike spamming by reducing cd's, runes/masteries, which u can't speed up the lich/sheen procs. Plus you can get rylai's with ap build, which does more dmg/s than frozen with other build.

Sorry if maths is wrong, its approximate, you get the idea

Klazzix

11-23-2009

Hmm. What made me interested in her is actually her base critical %, if anyone noticed.

CaptainBlacksox

11-25-2009

I played AP evelynn for a long time, but have found a better dps/atk build for her that seems to be overall better at killing in team situations.

ability tome + health pot first
Get sheen next -> first item that almost doubles your damage for a total of under 1300g (It will proc it seems like every other hate spike)
Next get some regular boots
Then a ruby -> Phage
Then Zeal
and Boom, Trinity force
upgrade to boots of mobility so you can chase and kill that person with the elixer
And if they don't already hate you whilst only having 2 items, go get a BF sword, then Pickaxe, then cloak and upgrade to Infinity Edge.

I've only ever had 1 game that lasted past this point, so I bought a last whisper just to top it off.

They die so fast and can't run away. Skill build with 1 pt in hate spike, shadow walk, ravage, ravage, ravage, ult, ravage, shadow walk, ravage, walk, walk, ult, walk, walk, spike, spike, ult, spike, spike.

I only use spike to proc trinity force and for early game creep kill steals.

Thats how I roll with eve.