"surrender at 20" keybind suggestion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enfie

Recruiter

05-06-2013

Since it takes pretty much time to type in chat, I have a suggestion for the most used chat sayings in the game:

F1 -"surrender at 20, please"
F2 - "/surrender"
F3 - "who pressed NO?"
F4 - "all push mid"
F5 - "just let them push"
F6 - "gg, report our shaco pls"

Also F1 can be applied to "we lose because our jungler is noob".

So, yeah, I think this implementation can improve the efficiency of communication and provide more pleasurable and convenient gameplay.

boourns

UI Designer

05-06-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The troll is strong in you

Xoripan

05-06-2013

ochin chin ga daisuki desu

Voidgolem

05-06-2013

hell f6 should be easy, just have it pull the name of whoever has smite on your team.

in cases where two people have smite one is clearly trolling and the other one is a bad jungler that lost your lane for you by not ganking. So it's OK.

yoshiwaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2013

My God I would spam that F4 button SO MUCH.

Your ADC decides that now is a good time to go farm wolves when the enemy team is 5 in mid.

F4 F4 F4 F4 F4 F$ F4F4F4F4F4F4f$f$4F4F4f4f$F$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4444444

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2013

Yeah, this would save me so much time you have no idea. Not to mention all the times I've been caught out by an enemy while typing one of these phrases.

Moobeat

05-06-2013

Did someone say Surrender at 20?

Enfie

Recruiter

05-06-2013

Eventhough it is a sarcastic thread, I really would like to set F1, F2, F3 to "Mia Top","Mia Mid","Mia Bot" accordingly. Because your teammates mostly do not notice your PINGS and keep focusing on lasthitting minions. And using third party scripts for that purpose is not that convenient.