Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL 2v2 Tournamet (Rp Rewards) Bracket - Results

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ulfvald

11-23-2012

Hey all you ready to get this going! Starts today in exactly 16 hours and 26 minutes!. Bracket is right here.
http://images.challonge.com/OlafsBeserkers-Olafs2V2Tourny.png

WE WILL BE MEETING IN CHANNEL OB 2V2 TRY TO MAKE IT AHEAD OF TIME SO I KNOW IF ANYTHING IS INCORRECT WITH THE BRACKETS. I KNOW ALOT OF YOU IGNORED WHAT I SAID ABOUT POSTING BOTH YOU AND THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS NAMES!

glam0rous

11-24-2012

If my team is busy at 6 PM Eastern, can we play our first match earlier if we get in touch with our opponents?

Tydious

11-24-2012

ware is channel OB 2V2?

Ulfvald

11-24-2012

So the first day of the tournament went... as well as it was going to. There was some bumps in the road but I have learned ways i am going to improve the tournament next month. Keep a lookout at twitch.tv/olafs_beserkers tomorrow for some casting of the finals everyone!

8 teams are left out of 53. Only 1 can win. Who will it be!