When punks talk smack and get spanked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mazahaka

11-23-2012

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? Iíll have you know I graduated at top of my class from the Summoner Academy, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on dragon, and I have over 300 confirmed creepscore. I am trained in last hitting and Iím the best AD carry in the entire League of Legends. You are nothing to me but just another minion. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my jungler and youíre getting an invited to a custom game right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over four different spells, and thatís just by myself. Not only am I extensively trained in auto attacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my champion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the lane, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre ****ing dead, kiddo.

SovietBlade

11-23-2012

go home old copypasta. youre drunk.

Waffletimewarp

11-24-2012

I'll admit it, once I figured out what you were doing I laughed a little. Good job.

Mazahaka

11-27-2012

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr based god!

Aureline

11-27-2012

But tell us how you really feel.

Popsiclefresh

11-27-2012

I laugh now I see what you did there... Or did I