Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When punks talk smack and get spanked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mazahaka

11-23-2012

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated at top of my class from the Summoner Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on dragon, and I have over 300 confirmed creepscore. I am trained in last hitting and I’m the best AD carry in the entire League of Legends. You are nothing to me but just another minion. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my jungler and you’re getting an invited to a custom game right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you with over four different spells, and that’s just by myself. Not only am I extensively trained in auto attacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my champion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the lane, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

SovietBlade

11-23-2012

go home old copypasta. youre drunk.

Waffletimewarp

11-24-2012

I'll admit it, once I figured out what you were doing I laughed a little. Good job.

Mazahaka

11-27-2012

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr based god!

Aureline

11-27-2012

But tell us how you really feel.

Popsiclefresh

11-27-2012

I laugh now I see what you did there... Or did I