Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eccentric Gaming Recruiting Top, Mid, and Support for the A Team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ATX Buttercupz

11-23-2012

Eccentric Gaming is looking for new additions for our A Team! We are a team that is looking for solid players for Season 3. We are a NA Tournament-Based team. Joining will require a commitment and practice! If you are interested please reply with a filled out application.

Fill out this application:

IGN:

ELO (Highest & Current):

Position(s):

Skype and a clear mic?

Top 3-5 Champions:

Time Zone:

Why should we choose you:
-----------------------------------------------
Current Roster for Team A (Flux)

Top: Recg Raichu

Mid: Open

Jungle: ßuttercupz (Manager)

AD Carry: ToObeyIsLife

Support: Open
-----------------------------------------------
Current Roster for Team B (Pulse)

Top: Nephethyis16

Mid: Noxian Blade

Jungle: Jayden224

AD Carry: Stixxayx (Manager)

Support: YourGentleman

Nazera

11-23-2012

IGN: Nazera
ELO (Highest & Current): 1487 / Unranked
Position(s): Mid
Skype and a clear mic? Yes
Top 3-5 Champions: Lux, Katarina, Nidalee, Brand, Ahri
Time Zone: EST
Why should we choose you: I've lead teams, guilds & clans in various games. I know what dedication is. Been playing since Sept 2009 and 90+% of that time was played perfecting my role as a Mid. Me Elo would have been better, woulda been gold... but I don't play well with pugs & don't duo much.

CzRe Emericuh

11-23-2012

IGN:CzRe Emericuh

ELO (Highest & Current): 1500+ current 0 sold season 2 account

Position(s): top/jungle

Skype and a clear mic? uschruppmc/yes

Top 3-5 Champions: wukong/olaf/irelia/darius/xin/diana

Time Zone:Eastern

Why should we choose you: i have lan and mlg experience very strategic familiar with popular tournament metas and im a great top laner

SGtrenner

11-23-2012

IGN: HLCtrenner

ELO (Highest & Current): 1403, Not Rated Currently

Position(s): Top

Skype and a clear mic? kelvik1/Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: Jayce, Olaf, Jax, Wukong

Time Zone: -5 EST

Why should we choose you: You should chose me because I am a dedicated player looking to get into the competitive league of legends scene. I love to be criticized because I am always looking to advance my play, and get better. I am friendly, and like to voice my opinion in a good manner. I am open to all suggestions, and like to hear others ideas to try to make myself a better player. After every game I try to ask myself "what could I have done better" and try to learn from any mistakes. I have alot of time to practice and am normally online 5+ hours a day. I have a very relaxed schedule allowing me to be available most of the time. Thanks.

Penumbraa

11-23-2012

IGN: Penumbraa

ELO (Highest & Current): Highest: 1589 Current: 1525

Skype and a clear mic? Yea

Top 3-5 Champions: Wukong Irelia Riven

Time Zone: Easterm

Why should we choose you: Teamplayer, Communicates with Team, Accepts Criticism and acknowledge my own mistakes.

Ayabie

Recruiter

11-23-2012

IGN: x Shadowphobia x

ELO (Highest & Current): Highest: 1470 Current: 1400

Skype and clear mic?: Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: Jayce, Irelia, Shen, Jax

Time Zone: Pacific

Why should we chose you: I'm a dedicated player, I know my lane pretty well and have map awareness. I also want to improve.

llDarkll

11-23-2012

IGN: llDarkll

ELO (Highest & Current): 1580/1308

Top 3-5 Champions: Nidalee, Garen, Riven

Time Zone: Eastern

Why should we choose you: I am a player of which focuses himself around Tactics and new movements. If you choose me I will prove to you that I earned my position and will make sure to fight and keep it. I consider myself and honest and easy going person and feel that I could bring a particular type of Top that would further your team.

DJSneaky

11-23-2012

IGN: DJSneaky

ELO (Highest & Current): 1464 - 1064 ( Too many trolls now)

Position(s): Mid, Support

Top 3-5 Champions: Orianna, Taric, Morgana,

Time Zone: Eastern

Why should we choose you: I am a solid player, always looking to do whats best for the team. I like to make things possible and I enjoy learning things that I didn't know before.

Lombego

11-23-2012

IGN: Lombego

ELO (Highest & Current): 1500 top. ~1400 current

Position(s): Mid

Top 3-5 Champions: Ahri, Morgana, Karthus, Orianna, Diana

Time Zone: GMT/MST

Why should we choose you: I am a dedicated player looking for a team that will be entering tournaments and looking for a team that will try to achieve top 32 ranked for the Path to Pro. I am looking for a serious team who is friendly, able to give and receive constructive criticism and play and improve as a team.

SpyderJ

11-23-2012

IGN: SpìderJ

ELO (Highest & Current): 1585 - 1450

Top 3-5 Champions: Yorick, Riven, Jayce, Darius, Jax

Time Zone: GMT / MST

Why should we choose you: I will bring a solid top lane that will not get shut down, but will shut my opponent down. I bring presence to the games I play and I have very good mechanics overall. I am quite serious about getting into competitive play and am extremely dedicated towards this. I also have very good communication and always look to give and take constructive feedback. All I ask for is a shot to show you what I can do and bring to any team I am on, and that one shot is all i'll need.