Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ogaflow

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Riot, defend yourself. Why do you even have a feature that allows taunting in your game if it is punishable to use it? There is no point in having /dance, /taunt, /joke if they can get you into trouble so please either clarify if spamming them repeatedly is punishable or just using them for their intended purpose is punishable. I would hate to get banned for playing Akali and using her joke after each kill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defy Logic

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Case #2

Game 1: 13 deaths, next highest is 8, then 5, then 4
Game 2: 7 deaths, although his lane parterner leaves so it's understandable I suppose
Game 3: 13 deaths, next highest is 7, then 5, then 4
Game 4: 14 deaths, next highest is 7, then 5, then 4

In 2/4 games he was reported for 1v5ing or running into enemy groups
1 person in game one reported this, 2 people in game 3 reported this

If I had this case I would punish too. His # of deaths correlates with what the reports say and the statistics.

You have to try to have scores like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutarsky Blues View Post
People like this = worst gaming community
Lol. Did you even see cases 2 and 3? Tribunal cracks down and everyone complains because they're finally getting caught. Stop raging. Stop feeding. Start listening to what people tell you and you'll stop getting banned.

Nautilus [All] [00:25:34] bad jarv is bad
Vladimir [All] [00:25:37] he owned me in mid
Ryze [All] [00:25:41] btw I ignored him before he was being offensive towards me... I asked him to stop
Ryze [All] [00:25:45] and he kept being offensive

I'd report him for terrible attitude. I don't care if he told you to kill yourself - whining in all chat about it doesn't do anything. Grow up.

Reported by: Ally

"fed the enemy team all game, continuously ran into them and died on his own"

That's intentional feeding. Just because he bought legit items and didn't say it in chat, doesn't mean he's not feeding on purpose. I've see it all the time. He's just passive aggressive and didn't want to get caught. but, he did and now he's gotten punished. Either he'll learn his lesson or he won't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burizar

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defy Logic View Post
Case #2

Game 1: 13 deaths, next highest is 8, then 5, then 4
Game 2: 7 deaths, although his lane parterner leaves so it's understandable I suppose
Game 3: 13 deaths, next highest is 7, then 5, then 4
Game 4: 14 deaths, next highest is 7, then 5, then 4

In 2/4 games he was reported for 1v5ing or running into enemy groups
1 person in game one reported this, 2 people in game 3 reported this

If I had this case I would punish too. His # of deaths correlates with what the reports say and the statistics.

You have to try to have scores like that.
So you are banned for not playing like TPA ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pıg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Neither of these really deserve a ban really. Spamming emotes? Who said that was bannable? True, you can't mute it or anything but why should it be bannable? Might as well take emotes out then we won't have them troll MakNooN plays. Although the 2nd guy isn't the best player, he shouldn't be banned for being nice to the community, I've seen other cases where they were harrassing both teams and I voted punish. "Minority said Punish". Uh, wut? He caused both teams have a negative attitude and caused it to be a bad game for everyone. He shouldn't be punished?, while these players get banned for being kind to the community?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defy Logic View Post
Case #2

Game 1: 13 deaths, next highest is 8, then 5, then 4
Game 2: 7 deaths, although his lane parterner leaves so it's understandable I suppose
Game 3: 13 deaths, next highest is 7, then 5, then 4
Game 4: 14 deaths, next highest is 7, then 5, then 4

In 2/4 games he was reported for 1v5ing or running into enemy groups
1 person in game one reported this, 2 people in game 3 reported this

If I had this case I would punish too. His # of deaths correlates with what the reports say and the statistics.

You have to try to have scores like that.
Finally, a voice of reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defy Logic

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burizar View Post
So you are banned for not playing like TPA ?
Like I said, look at his scores, look at his teammate's scores, and read their reports.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVPMaiMai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogaflow View Post
Riot, defend yourself. Why do you even have a feature that allows taunting in your game if it is punishable to use it? There is no point in having /dance, /taunt, /joke if they can get you into trouble so please either clarify if spamming them repeatedly is punishable or just using them for their intended purpose is punishable. I would hate to get banned for playing Akali and using her joke after each kill.
Yes Riot, defend yourself and please tell GD some common sense. This is getting out of hand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blutarsky Blues

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLinna View Post
Lol. Did you even see cases 2 and 3? Tribunal cracks down and everyone complains because they're finally getting caught. Stop raging. Stop feeding. Start listening to what people tell you and you'll stop getting banned.
"When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burizar

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutarsky Blues View Post
"When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me."
hmmm