Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oconnomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
You think the reasonable response to someone telling you to stop feeding is to put them on ignore?

I absolutely do. If someone is antagonizing you it is far more reasonable to put them on ignore than to rage back at them.

DaMiTzNhan

11-23-2012

Gonna bump this **** tomorrow morning.

Many Ninjas

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
J4 said ryze is feeding, and ryze said it is offensive I refuse to communicate, as a matter of fact The banned person refused to communicate in 3 of the 4 games and immediately resorts to ignore people.
He refused to communicate before or after he was verbally trashed by his team? He is obviously new. Do you get off on yelling profanities at little children when they don't do exactly what you want them to do? Of course he resorts to ignoring people, he has to deal with the typical egotistical LoL ******* that doesn't seem to understand that everyone has to start somewhere and everyone has bad games.

Snailygoat

11-23-2012

I don't know if you can read the cases from EU West but here's a case I still don't understand why it was a Majority Punish.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/449982/#nogo

Case 1 - Calls ss and doesn't do well clearly

Case 2 - Does badly and apologises for it too.

Case 3 - This one is debatable, he only says afk, but not sure if he really did due to level and time he said it.

Case 4 - Does badly, says bare minimum.

Case 5 - Apparently the game was going horrible and he just wanted out.

Anyways look at the case and decide if it's a punish or pardon. Oh and no this is not me either. But I did play an ARAM game earlier today as Teemo and spammed taunts all game so I'm worried about getting a warning.

a team mate

11-23-2012

So you can get banned for using a feature of the game itself?

The MechE

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a team mate View Post
I know it's kind of frustrating, but how would you feel if I was able to follow you around and yell the same phrase over and over to you all day? How would you feel?

Meh, you won't understand until you experience it yourself obviously...oh well

Burizar

11-23-2012

Quote:
yes

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Those reports had me LoLing.

Makes me want to go bot soraka again just to mash my button for taunt.

Also, being polite and asking someone to stop trying to rage-bait you while you're doing poorly isn't trolling. It's trying to avoid a ban for having a bad game. There's no reason that someone asking you to stop harassing them then muting you is somehow harmful to you, the harasser in the situation.

Burizar

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
Those reports had me LoLing.

Makes me want to go bot soraka again just to mash my button for taunt.

Also, being polite and asking someone to stop trying to rage-bait you while you're doing poorly isn't trolling. It's trying to avoid a ban for having a bad game. There's no reason that someone asking you to stop harassing them then muting you is somehow harmful to you, the harasser in the situation.
i like you

Steven Mcburn

11-23-2012

I like me too, thank you.