Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goku Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Sigh. Beginning to think we wont get a reply on this one.

ScienceRed

11-26-2012

The only time I ever got reported so hard and banned is after falling below 1100 elo. Is there a relation here or does the famous line "reported" goes for all elos?
PS: I will just say, I'd rather a comment than a thumbs down. I promise you I'm in no way afraid of those. Happy clicking.

ScienceRed

11-26-2012

By the way. They allow you to report players for unskilled. Dunno why that is but it happens. Maybe they secretly penalise players of elo or monitor them to see if it is intentional feeding.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScienceRed View Post
By the way. They allow you to report players for unskilled. Dunno why that is but it happens. Maybe they secretly penalise players of elo or monitor them to see if it is intentional feeding.
Unskilled it used to give warning to their matchmaking system if it is doing its job correctly or not. Should this person have been put with this group? If people dont report for unskilled then the match making system wont know if it mess up or not.

ScienceRed

11-26-2012

Somewhat makes sense. But You Lord Ferret, are everywhere.

Goku Senpai

11-26-2012

Bump yet again

Cloak

11-26-2012

How long till we are heard.

Goku Senpai

11-26-2012

Bumping after every game

Steven Mcburn

11-26-2012

You can stop bumping this thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2795867

Cloak

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
Lol, first red post in that topic made me lol.