Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goku Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Shameless bump for a red. Any day now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXReighnOfFireXx View Post
Still no lyte. What a shock.
They don't have a statistic they can drop about the player, so... They'll just wait it out and hope that either Nami or Nidalee 2.0 will draw us away from this topic. Maybe they'll give us a great sale.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazing Dynamo

Senior Member

11-26-2012

The same kids that get reported throughout the day are deciding who gets reported in tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Dynamo View Post
The same kids that get reported throughout the day are deciding who gets reported in tribunal.
It's the fact that the Tribunal empowers people, that makes it broken. If I dislike when someone says "2ez", and punish everyone for it, what am I? Seriously, how can you not have a thick skin and common sense, yet be part of the tribunal. If you're getting angry at words like noob, or gg2ez, you're in the wrong place. This is the internet after all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
If you're getting angry at words like noob, or gg2ez, you're in the wrong place. This is the internet after all.
To paraphrase RiotMontag:

Riot's not mad, they just don't want you playing their game.

Which is completely their choice.

If they want to enforce a level of politeness comparable to real life, that's quite fine.

I mean, would you say "gg2ez" or "noob" if you were playing against your father in-law?

Maybe you would, but I doubt it's the majority behavior.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zarst

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burizar View Post
Case 1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Now we will get banned for using /taunt or /laugh, might as well remove those features



==============================================



Case 2
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5756146/#nogo

offensive language? No

verbal abuse? his teammate is, hes not

negative attitude? No

Intentionally feeding? No, he's just not the best LoL player in the world


His teammate aka Xin Zhao


His teammate aka Trist


His teammate aka Skarner


that's not me btw, if you don't believe you can lolking to check it.
Case one: I would have punished, however I would hope that Riot would verify the taunt spam. I do not doubt it when both enemy and allies report it. This case is being a poster case for arguing abuse of game mechanics. I would hope people would stop being so lame and trying to stir sediment from the riverbed as this is getting old fast..
Case two; I would have punished as well. I get why some would pardon as it appears the two games that he had two bad games, I can accept that. However in Game 1 where he had five phone calls in first 15 minutes, he made no mention of phone ringing or being afk due to external influences until the FIFTH call was resolved. This is "lack of communication" in my opinion. And for that I would punish. Anyone who has five people calling in 15 minutes needs to say something. Even if each call lasted only a minute that was 1/3 of the game time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blazing Dynamo

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarst View Post
Case one: I would have punished, however I would hope that Riot would verify the taunt spam. I do not doubt it when both enemy and allies report it. This case is being a poster case for arguing abuse of game mechanics. I would hope people would stop being so lame and trying to stir sediment from the riverbed as this is getting old fast..
Case two; I would have punished as well. I get why some would pardon as it appears the two games that he had two bad games, I can accept that. However in Game 1 where he had five phone calls in first 15 minutes, he made no mention of phone ringing or being afk due to external influences until the FIFTH call was resolved. This is "lack of communication" in my opinion. And for that I would punish. Anyone who has five people calling in 15 minutes needs to say something. Even if each call lasted only a minute that was 1/3 of the game time.
how do you sleep at night, your just being a dick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zarst

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Dynamo View Post
how do you sleep at night, your just being a dick
[sarcasm]Usually on my side but occasionally on my back[/sarcasm]

Sorry you don't like my response, but I stand by it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flamers Digest

Junior Member

11-26-2012

Greetings from a toxic EU player :P

Game 4 in Card 1:

I personally wouldn't have punished, but the use of "gay" as an insult is immature and homophobic, also "noob akali" is offensive

Card 2:

Utter outrage. And no RIOT statement yet. Maybe they missed it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alithlina

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Bump for justice