Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heek

11-25-2012

Bump.

Emailsupport7346

11-25-2012

With all those convincing threads being ignored I wonder about the REDS policy about reviewing cases.....

"Create some good public relation when evidence to justify is found (may it be within pre / post chat), and ignore the thread if not?"

duxx

11-25-2012

This is way bad.

GR8Hate

11-25-2012

Pretty embarrassing that Riot won't even respond.

Don't they always like touting how they have such great customer service and like to give immediate feedback?

Well apparently they can't even agree on what should be ban-worthy and take at least 2 days to respond to a topic that's been on the front page the entire time. Amazing.

GR8Hate

11-25-2012

I for one am switching over to Dota 2 in a matter of hours if this thread isn't responded to. I installed it 2 days ago and played a few games but decided to stick with League because of the community. Some ****ing community.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

To be fair, if they don't respond monday they aren't going to. They know this thread exists because they moved it from GD to here.

maica

11-25-2012

bump

YuRa22

11-25-2012

bump for red to unban this dude

Cat Maw

11-25-2012

bump for red dumb tribunal

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

I don't know what's worse, the fact that they acknowledged this Thread's existence, or that they are probably reading all of our post and can't find something negative about this player. How often do you see a reform card pop up followed by a red post of some statistic and how you're the spawn of Satan and should be cleansed. It's funny, it just makes me feel like this case isn't justified in the least bit.