Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TF Sta1ker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

bump, because I still want to have fun playing Singed.

MrSheep

11-25-2012

bump

ducktwo

11-25-2012

I am the one banned in case #1.

Akali is my friend. We were both on mumble but my mic wasn't working. I said noob akali no take tornado because I walked into a tornado stupidly and said that [JOKINGLY. The reason why akali didn't say anything except "is noob" when "lol kog" was said is because he didn't need to.

"Omg you are homophobic" - he said something pretty homosexual in mumble. I was NOT reported for saying noob akali or saying (god forbid) "gay". I was reported for laughing/taunting.

"Wherez prooof?" - none. If lyte checks this case he will see that this summoner was in all 4 games on my reform card, as well as on my friend's list.

Natasha Wong

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burizar View Post
Case 1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Now we will get banned for using /taunt or /laugh, might as well remove those features

==============================================

Case 2
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5756146/#nogo

offensive language? No

verbal abuse? his teammate is, hes not

negative attitude? No

Intentionally feeding? No, he's just not the best LoL player in the world

His teammate aka Xin Zhao

His teammate aka Trist

His teammate aka Skarner

that's not me btw, if you don't believe you can lolking to check it.
Another One Banned by a false Tribunal makes 3 I have seen now not including myself over Trolls false reports.

Nice Job Riot The Tribunal really works.

Also Intersting to see if his swearing team mates get time banned as well I bet not.

Cat Maw

11-25-2012

bump for red

Scr0tal Torment

11-25-2012

Spamming character dialogue is pretty gay. It can be super annoying and distracting, I would definitely punish this kid for doing that, because that is CLEARLY trolling. Fin

DaMiTzNhan

11-25-2012

Riot please.

DiscOH

11-25-2012

bumb for justice

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scr0tal Torment View Post
Spamming character dialogue is pretty gay. It can be super annoying and distracting, I would definitely punish this kid for doing that, because that is CLEARLY trolling. Fin
This is what your holy Tribunal is based on. 12 year olds calling everyone kids.

Super Explosion

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
This is what your holy Tribunal is based on. 12 year olds calling everyone kids.
The Tribunal is one of Riot's attempts to ensure the game is fun for everyone, not just a select few who consider themselves 'tough'.

It seems to be working, as the majority of people complaining about it tend to be the ones who have been rightfully banned by the Tribunal.

With apparently very few 'innocent victims' up in arms.

It would be nice for Riot to clarify these particular cases, since the Tribunal is not perfect and may get false positives--

But to be honest, Riot seems quite good about clearing up inappropriate bannings rather quickly.

The Tribunal is not the final word, Riot makes the determination of whether someone is ruining games for others.

And really, what does Riot have to gain by enforcing bans on people not doing that?