Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trollseph

11-24-2012

You see in that poppy game it was 5 reports from the enemy team and most of them were almost the exact SAME phrase?

It was a premade that probably got their asses kicked, so they all reported, thus getting this guy tribunal'd. And everyone just spams punish.

thegreatestman

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSmashKeyboard View Post
Please don't try to word substitute around the language filters.

It's very offensive.

Also, "went out of their way to report them"? Come on man. Takes two seconds.
The only melodramatic outrage here is yours, if you'd like to tone it down a notch be my guest.
I'm indifferent to the fact you're offended. I am, though, amused by the fact you had no other response to my point than to feign EVEN MORE melodramatic outrage. I'll take that as you finally realizing how wrong you are on every single point you've tried to make.

And I really don't understand how the melodramatic outrage here could possibly be mine, when I'm not outraged by anything? I've stated I think both bans in this thread are justified, and that the system is working as intended. Meanwhile you're, you know, mad, bro.

GG.

LSmashKeyboard

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatestman View Post
I'm indifferent to the fact you're offended. I am, though, amused by the fact you had no other response to my point than to feign EVEN MORE melodramatic outrage. I'll take that as you finally realizing how wrong you are on every single point you've tried to make.

And I really don't understand how the melodramatic outrage here could possibly be mine, when I'm not outraged by anything? I've stated I think both bans in this thread are justified, and that the system is working as intended. Meanwhile you're, you know, mad, bro.

GG.
Nah bro. I ain't even mad.

GG Noob.

Sebtecha

11-24-2012

This is the stupidest ban I've ever seen. Next they're gonna ban Dyrus for binding laugh to T and hitting it constantly while ulting.

HideyoshiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

If Riot doesn't respond to this, then I'm withdrawing all the money I had set aside for Christmas and spending it elsewhere. I've gotten warned for attempting to get my team to communicate, so I ****ing sympathize for this.

This is unacceptable and should not be a bannable offense.

Jakė

11-24-2012

Getting banned for emotes ? Honestly? That is the most ****ing stupid thing in league I've heard.

When my opponents do it I just laugh because the voices are so hilarious, even if I'm in a losing game it actually cheers me up.

Not to mention the fact that if you remove emotes from league you might as well remove singed as well.

lidman

11-24-2012

am i the only one who agrees with the ruling for the second case, look through all his matches and how his allies report him. They make a pretty compelling argument, if not for a ban then at least strict warnings. He might talk sweet, but looking at his records and what his allies say....

I Panda l

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Explosion View Post
'Poor sportsmanship' will actually get you penalized in baseball.

Should I have said "convicted slanderers", or maybe just "convicted meanies"?

Stop trying to minimize the effect insulting people has on their enjoyment of a casual game for fun.
I think it's kinda funny tbh, the only people that would defend this guy are the exact people that would behave like that in-game. Regardless if they deny it, that's more than likely the case. It's just them wanting to act like complete ******s all for the sake of "fun". They should probably get it straight, Riot wants everyone to have fun not just them alone or just the winning team.

Moral of this story children is that you should be respectful. You shouldn't ignore your team's pleas if you're doing something that none of them enjoy. If you continue with your disruptive attitude then you really shouldn't be surprised to find yourself in the tribunal.

What would you do if someone kept running into the enemy towers and getting themselves killed every time? Would you not report him for intentionally feeding? Or would you just let that go because "He was just having fun". Honestly it's the same concept that some of you seem to be defending so hard.

OneBigBugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-24-2012

You know that little report drop down that gives you the report categories? SURPRISE!!!!! One of them says SPAMMING!!!!!

Spamming does not just mean chat.. it means Spamming. Aka... if you hit emotes CONSTANTLY through out the game for no better reason then to piss on your team mate or the other team... guess what? YOU TOO CAN BE REPORTED!!!!! God people.... get over it...

I Panda l

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlizzardzLoL View Post
Getting banned for emotes ? Honestly? That is the most ****ing stupid thing in league I've heard.

When my opponents do it I just laugh because the voices are so hilarious, even if I'm in a losing game it actually cheers me up.

Not to mention the fact that if you remove emotes from league you might as well remove singed as well.
Misconceiving, a lot of that going on in this thread it seems. He didn't get banned for spamming emotes. He got banned for being rude and not respecting the enemy and the team's wishes for him to stop because it was being disruptive to them. YOU might like spamming emotes, but clearly the people in his game did NOT. He was banned for being disrespectful towards his team and the other team for not respecting their request for him to stop.