Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alchazar

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erndra View Post
case 1: You don't simply get banned for USING a feature in game, but ABUSING/SPAMMING it.

case 2: Innocent until proven guilty. Although he might be a "hardcore" troll who trolled in game and hide it in the chat, I would press pardon.
Incorrect sir. In the eyes of the tribunal it is guilty until proven innocent.

Sephtis

11-23-2012

If you spam an emote and people are asking you to stop because it's irritating them, you should stop.

How is spamming an emote any different than spamming smack talk in chat if you do it enough?

The ryze was an iffy ban, he seems to have done nothing wrong other than be terrible at staying alive.

Embargo

11-23-2012

TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!
THIS IS A PRIME PRIME PRIME EXAMPLE OF A GOOD TROLL, CAREFULLY READ THIS GUY EVERY GAME.
LOOK AT HIS SCORE.
9/10 TIMES YOUR TEAM WILL NOT ALL HATE YOUR UNLESS YOU ARE A TROLL(Trolls know this, they thrive on anger,any money says he didnt block them)

Quote:
you are offending me by usuing fieedign
, You guys buy this?

TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!TROLL ALERT!

Greas3

11-23-2012

Anything that completely ruins the game for the rest of your team is ban worthy. The purpose of a ban is to keep the game fun. People who play in a manner which makes the game not fun for the rest of the community merits a ban.

The 1st game he has 5 more deaths than anyone on his team. The 2nd game he has 6 more deaths than anyone other than the person who laned with him (who probably died more because of him). The 3rd game the average death score was 5-6 he had 13... That's more than double. The 4th game he had 14 deaths... The average was 7, once again double.

People who feed significantly more than their team completely ruin the game. It will neither be close nor interesting, and they will deeply frustrate their team mates. I have tons of players in my games who arn't quite up to par and are definitely weak links, but only on RARE occassion do I get players who will double the teams deaths, that's really bad and that would ruin the gaem for me.

If it's normal mode, feed all you want, I don't care. But, if you want to play ranked, please bring your A game and listen to calls.

Embargo

11-23-2012

SO trooll

Chocobo X

11-23-2012

tribunal working as intended

that guy will probably quit when he sees why he got banned

Rezuvious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oconnomo View Post
I saw nothing in any of those games that was ban worthy. This is bad.
it doesnt show you them spamming emotes in the chat log

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

I think these players deserve a review by Riot. If their other games are like these, then perhaps they should be unbanned.

Ryan the Skitzo

11-24-2012

If I got banned because i wasn't good I would never play any moba game again. it'd be back to XBL fer me

Streyeker

11-24-2012

Can't be mean, can't be nice. You doomed as soon as you enter the Tribunal.