Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bland

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayahballard View Post
Pretty sad you can get banned for that, guess no fun period allowed to be had.

The first set of games with spam could just turn off the sound for it, even then zero reason to report.

The second set obviously was not feeding just being focused based on the death spread.
When still playing Dota, one of the most annoying champions in wtf-mode could be Spectre, because she could spam her shadow dagger and lag every PC out. Let's say I don't spam it quite as much, so it becomes playable if you play on lowest settings, and I'm in your game, and you have a banlist.
Tell me straight in the eye you wouldn't ban me, for being a delibarate ******bag forcing you to play on lowest settings.

Forcing others to turn off features of the game, just because you're not stopping when they ask you to, is not ok. What's so cryptic and mystical about that, that people don't seem to understand that?
As it's written in the summoners code: Enjoy yourself, but not at anyone else's expenses.

Aakesh

11-23-2012

Better play by this ****y ass meta game we have or you get ban

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5969096/#nogo

god-forbid we have that one odd ball mid lane set up and they win the lane hard for it

nope better be meta sheep and Report

XenoFenix

11-23-2012

Inb4 RIOT comes in:

RIOTSTAFFMEMBER:
Oh yeah? In one game, you called one guy stupid. So you aren't entirely innocent. You deserve the ban.

Bland

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakesh View Post
Better play by this ****y ass meta game we have or you get ban

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5969096/#nogo

god-forbid we have that one odd ball mid lane set up and they win the lane hard for it

nope better be meta sheep and Report
Could of course also be the fact that he was being a ******bag... but no, it must have been the fact he wasn't playing Meta!

From how it looks in game three he refused to leave middle... It doesn't even matter who called mid first, you don't let the whole team suffer for something one person did.

ImightbeClaude

11-23-2012

Oh, spamming emotes on a champion? I wonder which streamer (that might or might not play singed) he got that from?

Also, this was an odd case, looking at all the reports. In some games, the guy seems like a genuinely decent guy, admitting that he's having a bad game, and responding politely. In other games, he says nothing at all (except the spam emotes) or says random things. It's almost as if there are 2 different playing that account.

However, as far as the punish goes, I believe the majority of it stems from the fact that he spammed his emotes to a point where both allies and enemies reported him for it, and I guess some people can relate to them whenever someone irritates them by spamming emotes all game.

Demotion 101

11-23-2012

Pretty sure he got banned for saying, "Should run in front of a tornado" aswell as other things in the forth game.

Alchazar

11-23-2012

That xin needed reported other than that i only have one thing for you...

Erndra

11-23-2012

case 1: You don't simply get banned for USING a feature in game, but ABUSING/SPAMMING it.

case 2: Innocent until proven guilty. Although he might be a "hardcore" troll who trolled in game and hide it in the chat, I would press pardon.

Snoozealot

11-23-2012

I would of punished the second case. Obviously trolling. Trist told him not to take CS. He continued to do so. So she left and he then followed her.

Getsuei

11-23-2012

Case 2: Game 1: Sounds like he was trying to solo the enemy team from the reports, but most likely he was just getting caught out of place over and over at the end of the game.
Game 2: Poor communication with Tristana - ill CS whatever I need- tends to create more of a toxic enviroment
Game 3: He was practically picking a fight with thier Jarvan.
Game 4: Sounds like he was making poor deciscions and instead of asking for help or suggestions he kept pointing out that his team was angry. Poking and proding to create a more negative response can be punishble

Case 1: ☹ Players whose teasing crosses the line, and who persist after being asked repeatedly to stop. Sad as it sounds, that is the only thing I can think of. But if it is as bad as I think it was with both teams asking him to stop, he would definately be crossing the line.