Troll reports

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunk Like Jordan

Member

02-12-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6207241/#nogo

Game 4, so garbage how is this a fair way to remove toxic players


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hue the hippo

Member

02-12-2013

agreed trolls are trolls are trolls


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk Like Jordan View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6207241/#nogo

Game 4, so garbage how is this a fair way to remove toxic players
So you would like us to ignore Games 1, 2, 3, and 5?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunk Like Jordan

Member

02-12-2013

Like, its obvious the kid that was raging in the chat was the person that reported me, I started the game completely calm and he did not, in the end we get in a heated argument over how you should behave in the game, I said that it isnt fair to blame your team and he says his team is ****tards and he doesent give a ****


I get banned, thanks riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunk Like Jordan

Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
So you would like us to ignore Games 1, 2, 3, and 5?
Game 2 I got reported by the taric that was mad at me the entire game just because of my hero choice, it was not a fair report and he was the one that started trashtalking me and if you saw the gameplay, you could see that he was purposely not warding and taking cs, just because he was mad that i was adc kayle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

schmide

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Fiddlesticks [All][00:10:12]yoga helps anger
^ this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meadow

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Wheter the reporter is mad or not, if the report is valid it is valid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunk Like Jordan

Member

02-12-2013

Im asking a question about 1 game, In anyone's opinion, was I really the one that deserved to get banned for what happened in game 4, What is your opinion and why?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunk Like Jordan

Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadow View Post
Wheter the reporter is mad or not, if the report is valid it is valid.
Im telling a toxic player to not bully and blame his team, how is that a valid report


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk Like Jordan View Post
Game 2 I got reported by the taric that was mad at me the entire game just because of my hero choice, it was not a fair report and he was the one that started trashtalking me and if you saw the gameplay, you could see that he was purposely not warding and taking cs, just because he was mad that i was adc kayle
You also did this:
Heimerdinger [00:38:25] ima click no just to troll this annoying taric
Kayle [00:38:33] gj hiemer
Kayle [00:38:35] honored
Honoring a self declared troll tends to get you on the chopping block. But strangely this isn't the text that kills you. The following is:

Kayle [All] [00:43:59] complete **** tard

So I can't ignore game 2 based on that. And I'd punish on game 2.


123