GG playing with a 4-man premade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regi x Wukong

02-12-2013

http://gyazo.com/a952d60d789d4c73872288ade1af00fb
They were a 4-man premade, and the entire game they were saying over all-chat "report gankplank" and "report mf"
So basically, I just got 4 reports. G ****ing G, now I'm going to get banned because the people on Tribunal just insta-punish.

Calys Teneb

02-12-2013

Hang on Chicken Little, the sky ain't fallin.

Four reports doesn't push a game to the Tribunal any more than one report does. You go to the Tribunal when a percentage of your games are reported against you, not by the number of reports per game.

Ridcully8

02-12-2013

Why would a 4 man report one of their own?

Also I believe that 4 people reporting you in one game is no worse then 1 reporting you.

Also it takes being reported lots and lots, upwards 20% of your games, to end up in tribunal at all.

Then the tribunal picks random cases where you have been reported to show.

Then judged like me do indeed read the chat to see if YOU being the person reported were a problem.

So if its just one false report, it wont hurt you much or at all. If that is the straw that breaks the camels back and gets you into tribunal, you were already extremely close.

Flickerei

02-12-2013

If you did nothing wrong and don't do anything wrong in other games you won't even get into the tribunal.

And even then, if you truly are innocent then you will get pardoned, or at worst a warning, if you haven't been to the tribunal before. If you get more than that, well...chances are it's justified.

LittleDi

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingercab View Post
So basically, I just got 4 reports.
I think you missed something. This is one game. You need to be reported in many games for the Tribunal to have any chance of seeing you. Thus if you are not a jerk and get reported a lot then you're free.

MFKrazed

02-12-2013

You have nothing to fear if you did nothing wrong.

TheMallen

02-12-2013

Anyone else not seeing the MF?